Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chunkymum

Long time lurker but first I've posted on a thread about Trashlie. Contradicts herself at every turn but outdone herself today. Stories about putting the phone down yesterday at the neighbours & no guilt about it then next story is a pic of the golden child with his pizza from yesterday 🤦‍♀️ Make it make sense man!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Snoop D O Double G

He’s just as much to blame! If I suggested to my partner the kids sleeping out the night before father’s day and them only coming home late afternoon he’d tell me where to go (and rightly so!). And we only have children together, it’s even worse that they’ve waited for the golden boys to come home before celebrating. I’ve unfollowed, pair of selfish twats!

Mancnet

VIP Member
I didn’t even know year 6 leavers assemblies were a thing? When I left school we just left, no parents there.

She’s such a drama llama. I’m sure she was planning on swanning in with some cheap & nasty gift sets for every teacher waving them about with her giant arms thinking all the other parents are admiring her clear (spotty) skin… oh well trashlie, get over it.

• Haha
Spends a million pound for a house not suitable for their family…. It’s a status thing, ashlie has always thought herself better than other people and she does again because they’ve purchased this statement house…. But its not right for them. 🤦🏽‍♀️ Fucking weird to shell out all that money on something not fit for purpose. They could’ve got a better layout/more land/nicer house for less money.

Byewiggy

VIP Member
Oh ok so I just need to manifest & all my life's problems will be suddenly solved & I'll get just what I want , why didn't someone say sooner!! I'm sure I'll win the lottery now she's let me know 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha

Emma_e20

I think she’s finally realised people are unfollowing because of her opinions. She doesn’t understand why people can’t just ignore her opinions and still follow her?! Sounded desperate to me! I’ve got to admit I’ve watched that rant and she doesn’t come across well at all. She’s not articulating herself well….there’s no backbone to her argument or defended. Back your opinion up with facts and maybe more people would respect you! Also, when you have over 35k followers on Instagram and you’re telling people you’re not getting the jab and your reasons why you are influencing people. She’s so full of shit!

Dangleberry2

Th
Well done on pulling a rich man Ash 👏🏼👏🏼 Cos that’s what you have done to put you in your privileged position, not hard work & success. I celebrate the people who live wage to wage & wing it through a 5 week month to keep a roof over their head & food on the table. I celebrate excellent parents, single or in couples who are raising incredible little people & aren’t posting it all over the internet for adoration. I celebrate the girls mum & that she is now hopefully on the other side of whatever it she has been through & that she is now able to build a relationship with her children & hopefully provide them with a positive female role model, not a self obsessed narc. Cheers 🥂
This exactly!! You absolutely nailed it!! I celebrate kindness, honesty and humility. Not some ****** looking gold digger narcissist.

SnoopingSally

Hahaha matched financially hahaha she is living in a dream world 😂 the biggest load of BS, her name probably isn't even on the mortgage lol

uokhun4387

I just can’t even with the whole cinema room thing. You don’t go from renting with two kids in one room to being in an MTV Cribs-level McMansion without a serious cash cow, no matter how many face brushes you sell.

The hard work/boss babe stuff is so disingenuous and damaging, and I really hope other women realise that she wouldn’t be able to fund the lifestyle she has without having a very well-off partner. It just doesn’t add up.

If only she would admit it! There shouldn’t really be any shame in it as it’s all too plain to see. Pride though innit...

MamaD

VIP Member
That is the impression I get. And being a stay at home mum is fine, it’s an admiral job. But ffs she needs to grow up.
💯! She lived in Texas when the boys were young didnt she. If her husband was on the same salary as my friends husband (who did the same job) then she wouldn’t have needed to work. She spouts crap and then gets upset when people question her!

Dangleberry2

I mean is it not a LAUGH she had the cheek to tell someone she earns the same as her director of a proper company fiancé! Doing what hun? Foisting your sad skin stick on unsuspecting mums who think it’ll make them look like Michael Jackson and all? With your ten employees? Ten? Earning the same as Matt fucking Lucas there? 😂 Goodness me. I mean he had a decent property with his two girls - ALONE. After her husband sacked her off, even with his child support, she was by her own admission skint. Weird how she’s gone from that to out-earning four bedroom two kids Dave when it suits isn’t it.
I’ve unfollowed her but I can’t help watching the absolute car crash. I think Mingers must have a screw loose if he’s watching this all unfold on Instagram and not have a slight pang of worry. He must have seen that matching financially comment and thought ‘what the fuck?’. I wonder if anyone from his work is watching her and then reading these comments. It’s got to be damaging for him professionally. His friends wives must see what’s going on and talk about it behind their backs. I’m absolutely gobsmacked by it all.

Bobby bunny

Chatty Member
Sticking that middle finger up again in stories.....she is the epitome of trailer trash. Money cannot buy you class , and if anyone needs a proper job love , it's you you rude, ignorant, arrogant t**t.

Dangleberry2

What she clearly doesn’t realise is that from council run car parks, that money will go towards running vital services; like it or not, it’s a form of income generation.

She might be ok in her million pound house but there’s thousands upon thousands of people up and down the country who are nowhere near as lucky
Plus the wardens only enforce policy they don’t create it.

MamaD

VIP Member
So she's being 'hassled' to have a vaccination when they are sending reminders every few days for her to have something that will protect her! She's an idiot, there is no comparison to smoking tobacco & having a vaccination to protect you against a virus, what a moron.
The fact she feels hassled by a few letters and a text says she’s lived a pretty sheltered life. I’m sure she could block the number on her iPhone and just not open the letters. She’s only doing multiple posts on this because it drives up engagement. People will watch her stories because she’s a car crash. She’s starting to look like Micheal Jackson and all she needs is a tin foil hat to go with her nonsense! (I’m pro choice but just hate when people chat absolute rubbish. If you don’t want the vaxx, cool just don’t say lies about it!)