Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She said in those stories that she doesn’t want to influence anyone into making a decision and she was just saying her thoughts on it as it’s a personal decision…then proceeds to post about 20 memes about Covid which would clearly influence people to not get the jab or not follow the lockdown. She’s a fucking idiot. At least own what you’re about instead of claiming to sit on the fence.

Reactions: 11

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
I used to work in school marketing&comms and it’s a classic technique to keep your troublesome parents close, make them feel involved and important. Get the loudest voices on side and they’ll do your positive PR for you. She’s gullible bless her.

Fanaff

VIP Member
I genuinely think she classes making stories and selling her skin crap as work?! Like, she thinks that it contributes to a 40 hour week and their income. She is a moron. I will never understand why they made that “bedroom” upstairs. Or why they bought a 5 bed house that wasn’t actually a five bed, it was a 4 bed with a box room. Or why they don’t make the office in the out building in the teeny tiny garden. Or actually, anything about this absolute twat. I’m so happy her followers are dropping, karma is a beautiful thing!

Last edited:

Love2lurk

I find it awful to watch her using her older son to sell these skin products. It’s clear she has told him what to say, he sounds rehearsed.

Very cringey.

• Angry

Holycow

I actually cannot believe they spent nearly a mill on a house with no land 😂. They've got barely any front or back garden, that's absolutely mental! I live in a really nice area and for that money, the house you could get with land is immense! Also didn't someone say it's right on a railway track!

• Wow
  • Haha

Chunkymum

She's coming across very much like a spoilt brat throwing her toys out the pram with that rant this morning, I cannot bare her! She's so out of touch with reality it's unbelievable, her social life has been hit hard by covid & that's what it boils down to. Never mind the thousands of people who have lost their lives, not just old people (cause that's how she views it) I went to a funeral at the start of the year of a 40 year old leaving behind 2 young kids, and it was covid that killed him so Trashlie if you're reading here for fuck sake stop being so selfish, u will get your social life & holidays back. Oh and while you're at it, stop exaggerating everything, it hasn't been 18 months of restrictions u twat it's been less than 15. God she makes me so angry!

• Sad

MamaD

VIP Member
Cried about missing her dad but has made those girls not see their own dad on Father’s Day?! She is just about her isn’t she
She’s a cow but to be honest the blame with Fathers Day is all Wingers. His kids were there before Trashlie and he should have put his foot down and said they were doing something with the girls today. She could have gone back to Newcastle to get the boys.

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
Its just so at odds to the other 3 rooms. There are plenty of kids out there that have to share small rooms with siblings, or have a room even smaller than that which I appreciate.

There must have been some configuration that meant that box room wasnt necessary. Okay might not have got a family cinema room but all kids would have had similar rooms?

There must have been other houses out there, might not have had as many en suites but be more suitable?

For the majority of people its money which is the barrier to getting all there kids their own room etc but in this case money doesnt seem to be a problem.

AfterLife

Wow she's really got a bee in her bonnet about this hasn't she. If she's so secure in her opinion why is she bothered about people challenging her on what she says? Possibly because she knows alot of what she has said is crap. Oh and also she hasn't had her invite for ages unless she's got some special kind of asthma. As no one I know with it got invited in group 6 like they were ment to. They removed it as one of the conditions and therefore people had to wait for their age group to come around. But she's special isn't she so maybe she was still invited to go for hers. 🙄
Or what about my conspiracy theory.. she's really a lot older than she's claiming and was invited ages ago coz she's not in her 30's 👀

• Haha

Fanaff

VIP Member
Classic instascammer. Jumps from bandwagon to bandwagon pretending she’s an expert on it all. Divorce? Tick. ADHD? Tick? Conning finding a new man? Tick Covid? Tick twice as initially an expert on no own having it to now knowing everything about it. And now we have health and fitness as the Lumi has failed.

• Haha

Fanaff

VIP Member
Oh I’m so glad poor old Ashlie who never gets time off/away from her kids gets a date day today. Poor love, it’s been 3 whole days since she went out to dinner without her kids or 2 days since she had the day off to go shopping and have her nails done. She’s sooooo busy guys, she deserves this 🙄🙄

fucking twat

• Haha

Fanaff

VIP Member
What?
This can’t be serious? So many people want to live in my house?! 😂😂😂 AND it would make them better people if they could 😱😱😱
“Ash what you doing?”
“Babe, im taking a Pic so everyone think I’m sooooo relatable and have it so hard cos I work so hard and then they feel guilty and buy loads of the Lumi”
“But why are you running upstairs to get your designer bag I got you”
“Oh it’s so everyone sees it and thinks that selling the Lumi makes you enough money to buy these. Actually, I match your wage remember so technically I bought it. Go back to advising Whitty on the proteins babe”
Mingers slowly backs away, whilst downloading Tinder looking for his next babysitter partner

• Haha

Serious_Susan

VIP Member
Bet you didn’t go to meet your grandad who’d just touched down at the airport too, him not quarantine and then proceed to visit your multiple bubbles either!!

Chunkymum

I'm cringing so bad at the fruitella, cheap Home Bargains face masks & doughnuts, was she throwing a kids party? 🤦‍♀️ Punts extortionate lumi shite then gives her "boss babes" £1 sheet masks, classy as always Trashlie ✌

• Haha

Fanaff

VIP Member
Everyone deserves time away from their kids if they want it. I dont begrudge anyone that but just be honest?

'So lucky/grateful to have help with the kids, being a parent is full on and we are lucky to have childcare to allow us to unwind'

That wouldnt play into her so busy/super mum agenda though.

I do have family who help me but the last year and a bit its been zero because of Covid and I have felt every minute believe me. Im a better parent to get that breather and I know how lucky I am. 🙄
I don’t mind her having time off being a mum, like you said we all need and deserve that.
What I do mind is her lying about how busy she is, how she never gets time off, how much she does for the kids but posts her entire life on the gram so we all see it isn’t true. But god forbid you point out her lies as that makes you a troll and someone with no life whilst she is living her best life. She’s a liar, a hypocrite and essentially, thick as shit as she seems to forget people can challenge her due to her putting ALL the details online🤔

Fanaff

VIP Member
“I manifest good neighbours”

wonder if hers manifest a chavvy gold digger as they lucked out if so 🤔

• Haha

Holycow

A photo of a group of con artists, all eating and swigging prosecco at how much money they can make off unsuspecting folk. What a time to be alive, can I join this team....oh no I've got morals.

• Heart
  • Haha

Hadtodoit

She has zero endorsements on linked in (ie no-one willing to confirm she has any skills!) and her last post was of the plastic bag folding ‘hack’ a year ago 😳 can you imagine having a yahoo account as your “professional” email address as well 🥴

• Haha