Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Was the pasta a story or a real? I cant find it...I think I get the jist from here though...just like every cookie & traybake recipe is hers (stolen from elsewhere) 😂

Reactions: 2

FFSwhatnow

Yes she is, you’re right. But then every single MLM scheme is basically the same and it’s a ‘don’t hate the player, hate the game’ scenario. She’s bought into it. Literally. She’s been fooled and now she’s trying to find others to fool without knowing she’s been fooled and will be doing the fooling! Too much use of the word fool?🤷🏼‍♀️

Whineandcheese

Chatty Member
I think she’s still talking about the first wave where every death within 28 days of having a positive CoVID test was recorded as a Covid death. For example, a young Irish lad passed away after having a Covid test and the media said he was the youngest to die in Ireland. The truth was (his parents released a statement) at the time of his death he didn’t have Covid and he died due to complications caused by Cushings. She needs to stop getting her info from YouTube quacks and the Daily Mail and do some actual research if she wants to talk on the subject.

My friend has long Covid. Hasn’t worked since Dec (she’s a teacher), is young, was fit and well. Can’t stand for more than 10 mins, on 11 different tablets a day, has raynards, has a constant smell of cigarette smoke and is still waiting to see a Dr from the long Covid clinic. Many recover, we know that but whilst many survive, they don’t come out the other end unharmed.
Ah thanks, she’s barely coherent so I had no idea what she was talking about. Didn’t they rejig the figures to account for that?

Does your friend have POTS? That’s what mine has developed (along with heart problems etc) so she simply can’t work. It’s awful.

uokhun4387

Agreed

Also think the reference to how much he paid for his boat is maybe her way of insisting she made a contribution for McMansion? I did hear when we were younger that she and her brother had inherited a chunk of money from her Dads death
It was a disastrous business decision on his part from what I’ve heard. Don’t think he ever made the money back. But yes, they did both inherit a chunk, as so often happens. I guess the fact that he died whilst at work will have had some influence, too.

Whineandcheese

Chatty Member
For the UK it’s dependent on which plan you’re on most are wiped 30 years after gradution
No way!! Brilliant. I’d hope I don’t still have debt by then but you never know!

Ha she doesn’t live off Winger’s money and he didn’t buy the house. Bulllllllshiiiiiittttt. The money she doesn’t make is on Companies House 🙄 Unless she’s not declaring it of course.

Last edited:

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
This is such a good point. She could visit her family on the boys weekends with their Dad and Wingers could have a weekend with the girls. I bet theyd love that.

Im with my kids Dad but I do try and take the kids out on there own just them and me to do things and my OH would too. Its good bonding time. As a child I went to the football with my Dad and that was our time together.

• Heart
Why’s she eating all that processed pro-een shit? Just eat some Greek yoghurt? A couple of eggs? I can’t imagine she needs so much
pro-een that she has to supplement with those

Catlady1

VIP Member
Why would you buy your neighbours those expensive gifts just to celebrate the football? Does anyone else do that with their neighbours?