Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
And here she is this morning telling us shes 50/50 with wingers. Seriously. She thinks her followers are as brain dead as she is. She may earn money and well done for that. But she is not contributing 50%. She would be more relatable if she was more truthful....very few partners earm the exact same. Being equal doesn't mean earning the same amount and contributing the same amount of money. A partnership is about equal effort IMO not money!

Reactions: 9

Whineandcheese

Chatty Member
I know what you mean about certain people being able to get well off and normal fellas. When I did internet dating in middle age all I seemed to get were people who still had young kids were being drained by ex wife’s and in crappy council flats. Or they’d had to move back in with their elderly parents. Or were on the sick for a variety of reasons. Oh and blokes that never learnt to drive. Maybe I’m snobby but I’ve done all that in life and don’t want to go back. Fair play Ash!!
It’s cause she nicked him straight off his ex. If he had have gone on tinder or whatever he would’ve been knee deep in ladyparts. He’s got a decent job, he’s not unattractive…

I agree. I’d be very interested though to know how much money she is getting from her ex as maintenance as I imagine that would be close to a “normal” full time monthly wage. Child maintenance is 13% of her ex husbands monthly income (he had a very good job didn’t he) but she will also get spousal income! That’s when the mum “stays at home to bring up the kids” and the dad gets a good career. And it’s seen as he held the mum back from pursuing a career, so then he technically has to pay her money for her own maintenance to make it more equal!!! This goes on until you are married again. It doesn’t matter if you live with another man, you have to be married for it to stop. It’s interesting that they had a “mediation” meeting via zoom recently considering she was due to get married and it got cancelled, she was probably extending her spousal maintenance. She will be getting a fair packet just off her ex!
Yup, I could see her ex petitioning the court for a reduction on the basis of her cohabitation with Wings. I would be fuming if I were expected to keep her when she’s blowing up insta with her “success” and her McMansion.

That or she’s trying to get him to have the boys more so she can spend more time getting shit faced with the Dr.

MamaD

VIP Member
View attachment 620867
1) is this a fucking joke
2) I wish she’d put them trotters away 🤢

3) Yorkshire don’t want you hun 🤦🏻‍♀️
If she was honest, she’d say she manifested a rich man to take care of her and her kids. Hey, there’s no shame in that! I often tell my husband I’m sick of working and would quite like to be a lady of leisure now 😂 In all honesty, I see this manifesting BS as a really privileged way of thinking. Plus, it looks like she’s sat in a crappy hotel in the Costa del Sol and didn’t pay for a room upgrade so has a crappy view and the room probably smells of petrol fumes.

• Haha

Whineandcheese

Chatty Member
It’s all bullshit isn’t it. “I’m working!” Cue list of shit to do for a kids party. “Working lunch!” Cue vision boards galore. “Ooh work meeting!” cue list of chores to do round the house. There is no actual work, it’s jus faffing round on her laptop pretending to be a grown up.

• Haha

Catlady1

VIP Member
I notice the school have called her into supervise non ADHD Oscar at the outdoor play day. Seeing as her refusal to accept his diagnosis means that he gets no specific help with his learning and his behaviour has a significant impact on the other children in the class!

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
The minute you can travel with both doses she'l be getting jabbed up double quick.

Or not because she'l need to wait 😂 cant use your money to get them any quicker Ash.

Oops just saw the stories from this morn where she's said she wont get the vax to travel. She travelled around the world at 20 and didnt get any of the jabs recommended just took malaria tablets 🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
I’ve had to unfollow her today. She’s too much. Properly doing my head in. The privilege she has & is oblivious to.
Plus that pissing lumispa 🤮🤢🤮🤢

Are they taking the piss with sparklers on a bottle of Prosecco 😂😂 I mean I think it’s chavvy at the best of times, I don’t need a whole club/bar to know how much I’ve spent on a drink but at least put them on some proper champagne not a £25 bottle 😂😂

• Haha

Jaggythistle

I'm still not over the feet😱
My trotters are not really instagrammer worthy, but compared to Ashleigh I'm a foot model.
While I'm on one. What's going on with her scrotum chin?
Disclaimer( bottle of wine) 🤣

• Haha
Sticking that middle finger up again in stories.....she is the epitome of trailer trash. Money cannot buy you class , and if anyone needs a proper job love , it's you you rude, ignorant, arrogant t**t.
I’m assuming she feels the same way about other people who have jobs who uphold the law....hope she never needs their help, different story then I’m sure

Doingitforthegram

Chatty Member
Isn't having a cleaner a relatively normal thing? We have one, I hate cleaning so I'd rather pay someone and spend more time doing stuff I enjoy especially since I have a REAL JOB and don't just sit around pissing about on my phone all day. I've never seen someone try and justify it as much as her.

MamaD

VIP Member
She said in those stories that she doesn’t want to influence anyone into making a decision and she was just saying her thoughts on it as it’s a personal decision…then proceeds to post about 20 memes about Covid which would clearly influence people to not get the jab or not follow the lockdown. She’s a fucking idiot. At least own what you’re about instead of claiming to sit on the fence.
This is what I hate about the anti Covid vaccine brigade. They non stop pass judgement on those that have had the vaccine yet the minute anyone questions them it’s all ‘it’s just my opinion’. Seen so many ‘sheep’ memes and ‘I’ve done my research’ and then they post some YouTube video 🤦🏻‍♀️ She will 100% get the vaccine if it means she can travel.

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
How about teaching your kids that self worth doesnt come from likes online, but with the amount of their lives that are shared I can see why the little girl would think that.

• Heart

MamaD

VIP Member
She's a prize knob. I think the penny will drop for wingding soon and god knows how he'll escape her clutches.

I've just noticed how low her engagement is on posts. Some only get 1 comment! Surely she must realise she's not actually that good at this "job" soon??
As they aren’t married and don’t have any children together she wouldn’t be entitled to anything would she? Hopefully when they bought the mansion he had something written into the contract that she can take out only what she put in. There’s no reason that when she drops the boys off she can’t stay up in Newcastle. I’m sure she can catch up with friends and his daughters can have some time with their Dad alone. I bet it’s been a big adjustment for them going from a 3 to a 6. Ashlie is happy to be a blended family when it benefits her boys. The girls always seem like an afterthought. That’s on Wingers to correct!