Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chunkymum

I think what irritates me the most about ashlie is she bleats on like she’s so hard done by. She didn’t “manifest” a new house, wingers bought a new house. She didn’t “manifest” good neighbours. Poor ashlie, hasn’t seen her grandad abroad for over a year. We are all in the same situation, most of us haven’t been abroad, most of us haven’t seen our families that live far away. She’s luckier than she realises.
—Nice holiday during a pandemic (yes I am jealous of this, would’ve loved a holiday last year! But just sick of hearing her moaning like the most entitled person in the world about being straight on the plane as soon as we’re all allowed)
—New impractical, not suited to their needs house. They didn’t move their because she sells Lumis.... but she’ll have you believe that
—Pushed all the boundaries with the COVID rules, had more bubbles than anyone else in the world.
I’ve unfollowed her, she is absolute cringe.... looks like she’s pushing 50, not 40
Two holidays abroad during a pandemic too! Family holiday to Greece & then Italy with Wingers. Also had the audacity to moan that nothing was open at the airport, I dunno what the big lanky streak of piss expected during a pandemic 🙄

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

Fanaff

VIP Member
So I reckon this is their 3 years anniversary weekend. Look at this...remember she didn’t announce she was getting divorced until the July. Won’t mention it tho as she wants everyone to think they have been together far longer and doesn’t want people to put two and two together and see she jumped from one man keeping her to another.

Also, her outfit is awful as usual and I take it she doesn’t wear a mask? 🙄

Attachments

They look like they're sitting on plastic seats with non matching b&m tables.....million pound house doesnt mean you have style obviously!

C7645

VIP Member
The comments been deleted now 😂 Trashlie really doesn’t like to being called out! It’ll be people like her who’ve had 17 different child bubbles, 9 different support bubbles, not followed the rules at all and that will STILL selfishly go overseas for holiday that will delay the progress of unlocking for all of us and could push us back into restrictions but as long as Trashlie is living her #bossbabe midlife crisis that’s ok! Twat!

• Angry

C7645

VIP Member
Why the fuck does she try and talk like my teenage nieces with the whole ‘Same Babe Same ❤‘ ‘love you’ ‘Gawgus babes’ ‘🔥🔥🔥’ and shortening words like RIDIC. Honestly the woman is around the same age as me and she comes across as pathetic. No real entrepreneur (male OR female) would take her and the whole #bossbabe #sidehussle seriously as she comes across as brainless bimbo. Also the comment on her last post has been hidden but you can unhide it 😂😂😂

Attachments

Catlady1

VIP Member
1. Why is she wearing the kids hairband?
2. Why is she saying the girls don’t have a Mum when they clearly do 😡
I heard her say that. They do have a Mum. The reasons why they don’t see her very much are nothing to do with your Instagram followers but they do have a Mum. She just says these things so she can big herself being a cool step mum!!

MamaD

VIP Member
I have serious secondhand embarrassment for her. Why has she got inspector gadget glasses on. WTAF. Also, who is doing her filler? It’s awful! It needs dissolving and starting again. What a show!

• Haha

Fanaff

VIP Member
She is infuriating! She doesn’t like parking wardens and doesn’t see why people would do that job...well not everyone can blag a rich man and get to sit at home all day doing fuck all, I mean doing social media. Also, they can be annoying but you can imagine people just parking where they want?! As she has shown, people are selfish arseholes so there had to be some kind of law!

Whineandcheese

Chatty Member
If she’s a stay at home Mum there’s no shame. It’s an incredibly hard job, especially with 4 children (even if she bins Wingers two off to the Grandparents at every opportunity and her two boys are their Dad regularly). She should just own it. All this MLM boss babe shit is just embarrassing.
100% I have been a SAHM and I HATE it. I love my kids of course, but no. It’s not for me. It’s a thankless job, it really is. I felt like I lost my identity and autonomy and I went back to work early from maternity leave 🙈 So I absolutely respect anyone that can hack it. It’s really hard.

But being a working parent is also hard for other reasons.

Whatever your position there is no shame. So I wish she wouldn’t lie! She makes it seem like there IS something wrong with being a stay at home mum or that it’s easy being a working mum and neither is true.

Byewiggy

VIP Member
When she says she's working from home but she's posting about organising this leavers party for her 11 year old, erm I dont think that counts as 'work' hun

Catlady1

VIP Member
A cinema room bigger than your beloved youngest sons bedroom. It’s all for the bragging rights. So she can say to her ‘friends’ oh come round to our cinema room. And that house is suitable for her families needs more than suitable! Just not for her and Wingers utter chavtastic idea of family life.

Whineandcheese

Chatty Member
I can’t take myself out for lunch I’m working. An actual job. Where I actually match (exceed) my husband’s income. Bellend.

• Heart

Catlady1

VIP Member
Yeah but it’s ok isn’t it? Because our death rate is super low and our vaccine rate is super high. So we should all just get on with it.

The fucktard can’t seem to quite grasp that it’s low BECAUSE we’ve been in lockdown. And if we all start opening up international travel and licking people cause that’s what Wingers says is alright then the death rate won’t stay super low DESPITE the vaccines she doesn’t believe in, because we still have unvaccinated people & vaccines are only a certain % effective. So even if everyone were vaccinated (& they aren’t) there will still be X amount of people who will die. And while all of this has the potential to overwhelm the NHS more people will suffer and / or die from other causes because the NHS doesn’t have the capacity to deal with everything all at once.

Obviously it doesn’t impact her so she won’t want to consider people who’ve been waiting for cancer treatment for an age because of COVID, or people who have had important surgeries put on hold because of COVID.

& all this mental health bollocks. She doesn’t care about anyone else’s suffering it’s just an excuse to get herself on a fucking plane.
But it could impact her as she has not had the vaccine. It’s not about personal choice. I always wonder if people like her would feel differently if they had lost someone before their time to COVID. I think very probably they would.

Serious_Susan

VIP Member
She may believe Oscar has ADHD but I can assure you after four of those rolls my kids would be exhibiting ADHD behaviours too.....

LittleRa

Chatty Member
She’s throwing a party to try and make everyone go “oh ashlie well done, you’ve saved the day, you’re the saviour of the children”, all about HER as usual. I’d love it if no one turned up- the school has cancelled it for a reason Ash.

She’s throwing a party to try and make everyone go “oh ashlie well done, you’ve saved the day, you’re the saviour of the children”, all about HER as usual. I’d love it if no one turned up- the school has cancelled it for a reason Ash.
Or even better, she throws the party the last day of term then one of the kids tests positive and the whole lot of them including Ash have to isolate for the first 10 days of the holidays. She’d be fuming.

Last edited:
  • Haha

pandaeyes68

Chatty Member
Just found this forum now - I am glad their are so many other people who thinks she’s a massive d**khead too🤣🤣 I mean what a total stupid kn**b she is. Vaccine expert , divorce guru , life expert - her list of talents goes on