Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fanaff

VIP Member
Actual scientists - get a vaccine, it’s our way out this mess

Trashlie the scientist - I don’t need a vaccine but how dare you make me eat outside and cancel my holiday. It’s against my human rights, what do we have to do for the world to open up again?!

Actual scientists - erm, we told you you daft bint. But off you fuck with your proteens yeah pet?

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Whineandcheese

Chatty Member
If she doesn’t like her fiancé being off for a pint waiting for a train while she’s at home with the kids she could… ya know… get a job.

Catlady1

VIP Member
The minute you can travel with both doses she'l be getting jabbed up double quick.

Or not because she'l need to wait 😂 cant use your money to get them any quicker Ash.

Oops just saw the stories from this morn where she's said she wont get the vax to travel. She travelled around the world at 20 and didnt get any of the jabs recommended just took malaria tablets 🥴
I don’t know how that happened because there are some countries that you cannot enter without vaccination proof. She’s now saying you should go on holiday and chance getting terrible tropical diseases etc. I wonder what the people living in these countries who are beyond grateful for vaccines that stop these illnesses would say to that. I wish she’d just shut the f up!!

C7645

VIP Member
I have a year 6 child whose last few weeks at school probably won’t be the same. You know what I did tho? Had my vaccine and didn’t have a load of Lumi twats in my house before restrictions lifted. You know, to contribute to the world opening up! If she doesn’t like it, tough shit. Maybe have some social responsibility and see your actions have consequences…
Love everything about this post! Her fake ass crying did it for me 🙄

My child’s class have a school trip planned but that has been cancelled due to rising delta variant rates locally. Am I sad for him? Of course Have a cried about it? No because I’m not a selfish twat and would rather the school took the relevant precautions to protect the children and community

uokhun4387

They called off sports day once when I was in middle school and it was honestly one of the best days of my life up until that point. The kids will be fine.

• Haha

Fanaff

VIP Member
I’ll tell you how to fit more into the day Trashlie - stop fannying about on Instagram all fucking day. Just gained 10 hours right there Pet

• Haha

Mum2two

I followed ashleigh from about 2012 when slimming world accounts were smaller on instagram. Shes noe a massive braggy dickhead the min she started lumi posts i unfollowed

Insta_hunz

She’s always been a bit of a ”covid is a hoax” though hasn’t she? So why would she care about restrictions. As for Emma... speechless. She has small children. Clearly all as thick as eachother.

MamaD

VIP Member
She's so special being the only parent invited to the school 🙄 I'd bet money on her being invited in down to Oscar's needs, not the fact she's had covid. Think her brain is full of wee cars, and they're all going the wrong way! Eedjit!!
[/QUOTE]
i imagine she was called in as they are having issues with him. She’s probably one of those parents that thinks her little Angel does no wrong. Maybe the school can see he needs extra help and want her to see what he’s like at school so they can get the diagnosis and help him. Boss babe must have been able to re schedule all her important meetings so she could drop everything and go to school!

• Haha

JaffaCake

Not to mention last year there wasn’t these much more transmissible variants & rates were generally much lower - that’s the difference currently. How can she be SO thick not to understand that?! Talk about cherry picking the bits that make sense in her dense brain.

She is absolutely hideous now.

Dangleberry2

Can we all manifest Trash-lie losing more followers and give gratitude to those that have pressed the unfollow button. Let’s take a leaf out of that lanky twats book.

Bobby bunny

Chatty Member
She's so desparate to remind people she's IN HER 30'S , she definitely looks much older, maybe it's the hair, as I think it really ages her.