Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fanaff

VIP Member
Manic work day yet has time to post 13 stories including a collage of people telling her how amazing she is, more Lumi shite and a long winded post about how she has “given gratitude” (I’d imagine that translates as a BJ to Mingers as he’s the only person she can be grateful to)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Chunkymum

Trashlie the walking talking contradiction, keeps her distance from people so the airborne particles are nowhere near her, how did 4 of the 6 of u end up with covid at Christmas then? 🤔 Oh and moaning about masks again & having to sit outside to eat & drink. Here's a thought Trash, it was only for a few weeks we had to do this & if it's that bad stay in your almost million pound mansion until Monday to eat or drink when you can get to go inside a pub or restaurant! I'm forgetting though she wouldn't be single handedly saving the hospitality industry if she did that, silly me 🤦‍♀️ She cares as much about hospitality as Boris did about feeding poor & vulnerable kids, she's just raging she chooses to sit in shitty weather boozing with no kids, ARSEHOLE!

Curtaintwitcher

Chatty Member
Makes sense that nobody mentioned the trip to knobhead mansion now we know it’s before restrictions were eased 🙄 are we allowed six people inside or was it just two households again 🤷🏻‍♀️

JaffaCake

Maybe adults that don’t refuse vaccines might help get is ‘back to normal sooner’ eh?!

IS SHE EVEN FOR REAL!!!! I can’t even with her.

MamaD

VIP Member
Did she really expect the leavers do’s/assemblies to go ahead. FFS for some boss babe she’s thick as shit! Most schools had already pre warned that leavers assemblies would be done without parents (we can going via zoom) and the leavers party will be in school time (again no parents). Yes it’s crap but compared to last years Yr6 leavers (and yr 11) it’s a lot better than nothing! As she thinks Covid is all hearsay, she can just throw a leavers party at Wingers houses………

Hadtodoit

1. Why is she wearing the kids hairband?
2. Why is she saying the girls don’t have a Mum when they clearly do 😡

• Angry
She is the epitome of ‘money can’t buy class’

when people feel the need to post expensive purchases on insta i feel sorry for them, the fact that they need to justify themselves. She deffo bought that £200 perfume on PayPal credit. It’s hilarious.

unfollowed her now and feel instantly better for not seeing her plastic surgery nightmare face selling face dildos every morning!

• Haha

Amanda90

Interior designer? Can’t wait to hear what they have to say about the IKEA kallax in the formal lounge lol. To decorate that home with an interior designer will cost a fortune!! Hope they lumi sales good 😂😂. I really hope she posts videos of what the interior designer says. Can’t wait to hear what they say about it all 😂😂

• Haha

Whineandcheese

Chatty Member
She also said she went to Greece and it was fine with just hygiene and social distancing but while she was there said countless times no one bothered with socially distancing & had videos of the kids right up in other kids’ faces.

Her stories 😳. She definitely doesnt wear a mask and just wants to justify the fact that the lumi isnt a miracle worker and she still gets spots! "I felt ill" Patronising bitch. Yes there are people who have to wear them every day at work. And shes moaning about wearing one going in and out of bloody pubs 🤬. Cant stand this woman. We've got an interior designer...well that's the best money wing ding has ever spent. Maybe she'll stop putting bedside cabinets in the living room and cheap tacky furniture everywhere else!

BeauJD

Chatty Member
I’ve unfollowed her. Can’t stand her face anymore and I just feel smug knowing she’ll have to pay to replace me 😂

• Haha

Dangleberry2

I’m cynically thinking that the dead dad post is an effort to lift her engagement and fishing for likes. Can’t help it.

“Olivia is desperate for this post to get a lot of likes” what a load of shit, stop exploiting those children for you own engagement and gain on a fucking app

Pugster

Brace yourselves Tattle trolls, the Begins with Poo crew are going to have us arrested for sharing a dislike of her (and her cohort) on an online forum, which is, in Ashlie's simpleton head, comparable to a hate crime like racism. Fml at the absolute stupidity of her post, minimising real systemic societal issues like racism to maximise her own pitiful 'troll' quest. Siiiigh

• Haha
Reactions: 9

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
They say an empty vessel makes the most noise.
Look it up Ashlee hun🤣

Oh and ‘student dept’ ⚰⚰

• Haha
Reactions: 9