Ashliesugarrushed #2 Don't be fooled by the rock that I got, I'm still Trashlie under this Botox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screaming at my phone today the bullshit about putting eye serum on after moisturiser. If you use eye serum then u don’t moisturise the eye area as the serum/cream is doing the eye area . She knows nothing . Now she trained in dermatology, does that mean she’s a dermatologist now and not an aesthetician 😂 eeeee hey
This! I dont understand why Lumi aren't telling her shes wrong, however another saddo Lumi seller this week made a bitchy comment about people calling her out for doing the exact same thing 🤔 Her furious efforts to justify why she does it because she cant admit to being wrong make me laugh 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ah she’s off to the ADHD clinic with Oscar after a year’s wait... because he doesn’t actually have a diagnosis yet!!! Imagine if he doesn’t get diagnosed and she’s been banging on about “my ADHD child” all this time. Or even if he does get diagnosed, it’s still pretty poor form to have been pre-empting a child’s diagnosis to the whole world before it’s given by professionals.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
What is an ADHD clinic. Does she mean she’s gone to the local children’s mental health clinic for him to be assessed by a clinical psychologist and children’s mental health practitioner as suffering from ADHD? She’s making it seem like a day out? It’s a serious process that will affect that little boys entire future. It is not to be taken lightly!

Reactions: 7
ADHD aside, and I’m maybe totally wrong - maybe if every meal wasn’t a takeaway or loaded with artificial shite he would display less ADHD symptoms.... I’m not an expert but I know my kids are unbearably full of beans when they’ve eaten nothing but crap.

Reactions: 12
She used to be all about home cooked meals and now she makes bloody fish pie in a slow cooker! She’s def gone off the rails with this divorce. Her ex used to work overseas and I think she was used to a certain lifestyle. Wingers must be earning a mint to keep up with her crap for instagram! Plus she should keep her kids medical issues off instagram, especially as she has a public profile and this could be accessed by class mates/teachers etc. He hasn’t been given any diagnosis so how does she know he has ADHD?!

Reactions: 12
She used to be all about home cooked meals and now she makes bloody fish pie in a slow cooker! She’s def gone off the rails with this divorce. Her ex used to work overseas and I think she was used to a certain lifestyle. Wingers must be earning a mint to keep up with her crap for instagram! Plus she should keep her kids medical issues off instagram, especially as she has a public profile and this could be accessed by class mates/teachers etc. He hasn’t been given any diagnosis so how does she know he has ADHD?!
Maybe Wing Dinger is a doctor as well as a scientist 🤷🏼‍♀️🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s rough as a badgers isn’t she! Plus is she getting her lashes done in lockdown?

Reactions: 5
What is she on about with the baby oil and coming out during surgery! 🙈
It reminds me of when you’re young and one of the older kids tells you that if you swallow chewing gum it gets caught up in your intestines and kills you 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Surely that part is all done and dusted for both parties?
If they’ve had a final order then yes, unless someone has applied for changes to the consent order. Normally mediation is at the start of the process (as in your HAVE to go to mediation before you take up court time) but from how she described the zoom call earlier this week, it’s sounds like the court sent them onto the Separated Partnering course and it wasn’t mediation with Dad. The parenting course is fairly standard, both parents do it separately. None of it makes sense for Ashlie as if it was all concluded, they wouldn’t still be in the court process

Trashlie, when will you cook/bake again?!

I think that fancy kitchen is just for show. How I miss these themes nights with the family quiz 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is there anything more boring than watching someone else show you their baby photos? I mean 🤭😬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.