Ashliesugarrushed #2 Don't be fooled by the rock that I got, I'm still Trashlie under this Botox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The neighbours will think she’s such a kook- when they asked her round she brought freixenet and pop chips but the neighbours served moet and truffle crisps. Then Ash invites them round (must be in her “neighbour bubble”) for the “grand nash” and what does she serve.... moet and truffle crisps. Well they do say imitation is the highest form of flattery!

Reactions: 7
It's like shes won the lottery but doesnt know how to behave now shes rich. Oh ill copy the neighbours choice of refreshments....oh let's just put the bedside cabinet in the family room along with the mismatched side tables. Let's just buy the furniture from the house sellers because our little white table would look way better in the fancy lounge.🙄 ugh she makes me cringe so much. Imagine what the neighbours must think 😂😂

Reactions: 10
Do you ever think that the girls get upset when the boys go to their dads as they know as soon as they are gone, Trashlie will have them off to their grandparents again? I know they love them but maybe they just want a weekend with their dad, like before that twit came into their lives?

Reactions: 12
Do you ever think that the girls get upset when the boys go to their dads as they know as soon as they are gone, Trashlie will have them off to their grandparents again? I know they love them but maybe they just want a weekend with their dad, like before that twit came into their lives?
💯 this! After my parents divorced, all I wanted was to spend some time with my Dad alone. My sister is a step parent and doesn’t understand this. Personally I think a lot of step parents would do well to remember this!

Reactions: 6
Yes! I think Ashlie forgets that their lives have been turned upside down as well. To be honest, Wingers needs to stop trying to impress Ashlie (surely he’s already done that with the holidays, earrings and fancy houses) and see how his girls really feel. Ashlie needs to remember that when she was getting divorced she was flogging her old Mulberry and DKNY bags on insta for extra cash......you can fall as quickly as you rise!

Reactions: 15
They’re probably pleased to escape to the grandparents so they don’t have to put up with Ashlie

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.