Ashliesugarrushed #2 Don't be fooled by the rock that I got, I'm still Trashlie under this Botox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now she’s got two mums, she’s do disingenuous it’s unbelievable. I don’t believe anything she says 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Now she’s got two mums, she’s do disingenuous it’s unbelievable. I don’t believe anything she says 😂
The most ironic thing is her saying “my mum had legal guardianship of me but that’s private, I won’t go into the reasons why”....erm it’s not private for Mingers kids thanks to you!!

Reactions: 10
They need to bring back the Jeremy Kyle show for her whole dysfunctional family

Reactions: 4
Had to laugh at her saying about the two Mums having legal guardianship over her (HAS legal guardianship, she says, not HAD- you are an adult, Ash 🤣) - next she’ll be saying the Mums have a court order to see her in lockdown so she can bubble with them both 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So it’s ok to tell 36k followers about the girls court order, but not her own two mums story. Double standards that.

Reactions: 9
Classic deflection. Folk didn't like the trolley video so I'll give you my sob story. Although she didn't actually tell us anything. Why can't you disclose your story when you're an adult and no longer under legal guardianship but can mention the girls' story all.the.time.

Reactions: 9
Snickerjacks - ‘I made this recipe up and so glad I did’ more lies. I just don’t understand why she feels the need to talk complete and utter tit all of the time.

Talking about Oscar’s ADHD again when he doesn’t actually have a diagnosis 🙄

Has Oscar not officially been diagnosed, only by Dr Ashleigh?! Wow there really is no end to her talents !!

Reactions: 1
She’s moving yet she’s taking picture hooks out the wall and will poly fill it and paint it for new owners.
Honestly the wall paper is vile it will be getting ripped right off. Everyone wants there own colours 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
She is not making it clear she will make commission from these.

What are the actual rules on that for Insta?

Reactions: 3
Is it just me or does it look like she’s been superimposed into the sofa? It looks like a backdrop you’d have on a teams meeting???

• Haha
You would think if she was a skincare expert she would know the difference between pores and pause 😱🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 1
Not an #ad in sight on any of those bleeping lumi stories. Oh and she’s a qualified beauty therapist now?!

Irritates me how she has time to caption her stories when she’s trying to flog tit but “doesn’t have time” the rest of the time

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.