Ashliesugarrushed #2 Don't be fooled by the rock that I got, I'm still Trashlie under this Botox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“People have noticed it in the background”

Yeah right hun. Just an excuse to start an ad. Minger must be on a spending ban 🤣

Reactions: 1
Are there any females left on Insta that are not trying to sell this crap? Are there enough people out there who are dumb enough to buy it?

Reactions: 7
Nothing on my skin apart from the huge bleeping ring light 🙄 duck off with your face dirt and cheap vibrator 🤮

Reactions: 5
I find MLM so predatory towards women.

Shes all girl boss, leave your husband, wasnt looking for a man but will sign up for a MLM. Not really making it obvious IMO at the moment she'l be getting kick backs. Not long until she says Im making ££££, you can too and the unsuspecting masses sign up not realising she's only making the dough because of her followers.

Im so anti MLM its unreal.

Reactions: 15
I find MLM so predatory towards women.

Shes all girl boss, leave your husband, wasnt looking for a man but will sign up for a MLM. Not really making it obvious IMO at the moment she'l be getting kick backs. Not long until she says Im making ££££, you can too and the unsuspecting masses sign up not realising she's only making the dough because of her followers.

Im so anti MLM its unreal.
I had Sarahjaneyorke in my inbox last month bleating on about these things, she was very quickly told to duck off and removed. She posts at least 30 stories a day about them so that will be trashlie soon 😴😴😴

Reactions: 2
I actually used to like her but now I can’t stand her. She’s an absolute preacher and paints this perfect lifestyle. She’s become so unlikeable

Reactions: 9
Can’t wait for her moaning about Bojo saying to expect vaccine passports to be the norm for international travel, that other countries are going to expect them
Give us a rest from the face vibrator I suppose....,

Reactions: 5
Can’t wait for her moaning about Bojo saying to expect vaccine passports to be the norm for international travel, that other countries are going to expect them
Give us a rest from the face vibrator I suppose....,
Bets on how quickly she changes her anti vax views 🙃

Reactions: 9
I’ve followed ashlie for a long old time.... only recently have I noticed how bloody unbearable she is!
it irritates me how she thinks she’s an expert in every field, social media? Expert. Beauty? Expert. Parenting? Expert. Cooking? Expert. Holidays? Expert. Divorce? Expert. The list goes on.
She is over the top smug. She has no idea of the real world, working on the front line through Co Vid. Her antivax views are getting on me nerves to high bloody heaven. Just because she’s had Co Vid and “it wasn’t that bad” doesn’t mean that people aren’t dying, doesn’t mean that families are loosing loved ones every single day to the virus. Yes, she’s had the virus, but I think it’s irresponsible to then say to your thousands of followers that you probably won’t have the vaccine as you didn’t think the virus was bad.

news flash ash: IT ISNT ALL ABOUT YOU.

Reactions: 17
She just comes across as a smug prick. “I know more people that have died from suicide than Covid”
Oh really?! What a disgusting thing to lie about.

Reactions: 7
She just comes across as a smug prick. “I know more people that have died from suicide than Covid”
Oh really?! What a disgusting thing to lie about.
She'll have read it and claimed it as knowing, same as when she knew "thousands" of people living together with one having covid and the other not - even though she knew NOBODY with covid 🙄she claimed THOUSANDS of doctors messaging her, yeah thousands of doctors messaging Trash-lie on Insta while battling a pandemic 🤥. She just lies constantly. The suicide one is the lowest of the low, she's sick. Lastly, that's not a zip cut it's a zit.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve followed ashlie for a long old time.... only recently have I noticed how bloody unbearable she is!
it irritates me how she thinks she’s an expert in every field, social media? Expert. Beauty? Expert. Parenting? Expert. Cooking? Expert. Holidays? Expert. Divorce? Expert. The list goes on.
She is over the top smug. She has no idea of the real world, working on the front line through Co Vid. Her antivax views are getting on me nerves to high bloody heaven. Just because she’s had Co Vid and “it wasn’t that bad” doesn’t mean that people aren’t dying, doesn’t mean that families are loosing loved ones every single day to the virus. Yes, she’s had the virus, but I think it’s irresponsible to then say to your thousands of followers that you probably won’t have the vaccine as you didn’t think the virus was bad.

news flash ash: IT ISNT ALL ABOUT YOU.
I remember when her bio used to be “social media mogul” 😂🙄🙈

• Haha
I see she got called out earlier for sharing a meme about coming out of lockdown overweight. She responded saying she’s put 2 stone on, seriously?! She’s like a stick. Also, she didn’t caption her rant about it then posted a typed page saying she’s “trying” to caption stories since she’s deaf in one ear?!
After that she posted a load of throwback photos of how skinny she is in dresses and bikinis.
Now she’s shared a post from her “friend” (?) where the friend shows her REAL body and posts about how you don’t need to lose weight to come out of lockdown and calling out those sharing memes about it.
5AAAB9C2-B31B-4DA6-B18B-591E60A409BF.png
35AEA5F9-4BAC-404E-9212-13B6077574D3.png
6073006C-E821-48D5-AEEF-4CDCB0C6A18D.png
29A34B38-E150-4451-B557-87636DB8AD67.png

Reactions: 3
She was completely anti vaccination a few weeks ago which I thought was really irresponsible to have on her page ... but what’s funny if she needs a vaccine passport to travel you know her views will have changed and she’ll be having 🤣

Reactions: 4
She was completely anti vaccination a few weeks ago which I thought was really irresponsible to have on her page ... but what’s funny if she needs a vaccine passport to travel you know her views will have changed and she’ll be having 🤣
But it’s not going to happen apparently because it’s discrimination 😂😂😂
Except it already happens for other illnesses so she’ll be bathing her way to the front of the queue if it means she’ll get on a plane this summer

But it’s not going to happen apparently because it’s discrimination 😂😂😂
Except it already happens for other illnesses so she’ll be bathing her way to the front of the queue if it means she’ll get on a plane this summer
And then there will be a full week of telling us how she's a vaccine expert, she was always on board and would have been one of first blah blah blah you know the usual lying bullshit that falls out of her gob

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.