Ashliesugarrushed #2 Don't be fooled by the rock that I got, I'm still Trashlie under this Botox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the actual hell is that post about, set up for a funeral with Ferrero Rochers. Read the bloody room Trashlie. Genuinely shocked!

Reactions: 5
I can't get over the box of chocolates, it's so distasteful. The poor ladies family will be grieving, and there she is chomping on a ferro rocher having a cuppa. It's pretty much the same staged set up she does for her kids film nights.

Reactions: 6
flouts the rules but makes a big thing out of peoples free will being taken away....too bleeping thick to see her actions contribute to this?!

Also, so distraught about the funeral that she can post an ad less than an hour later šŸ™„

flouts the rules but makes a big thing out of peoples free will being taken away....too bleeping thick to see her actions contribute to this?!

Also, so distraught about the funeral that she can post an ad less than an hour later šŸ™„
This šŸ™Œ came on just to say the same thing!

Reactions: 3
ā€œHi Guys, thanks for the messages, the funeral was lovely. I donā€™t want to talk about it...oh but itā€™s not a relative. My friend did a poem but not going to talk about it. Oh but it was lovely but itā€™s crap it has to be like this eh. But yeah Iā€™m not talking about itā€

Then launches into her lumi chat...erm ok hun.

Cannot stand this awful, AWFUL woman... She is absolutely disgusting and doesn' have a solitary compassionate bone in her narcissistic body. Posting about a funeral and then posting ads ....I'm disgusted. Your true colours are shining through Ashlie. Don't let the bought followers tell you otherwise, to do what you did today says enough about the real you. Appalling.

The face vibrator is making my skin look amazing....so amazing Iā€™ve got a filter on...even if I was interested in one that would put me straight off...canā€™t be that good if youā€™re hiding behind an insta filter šŸ™„

Whaaaaaaaaaaattt!

sorry but that funeral post was so barmy I couldnā€™t helped but laugh at her.

What an awful woman she is šŸ˜³

Reactions: 3
She is now selling the Lumi (dont know if she has outright said this) - see rebecca lambs story about her

Reactions: 2
It's funny that she hasn't shared this but shares every cookie or theme night video she's tagged in šŸ™ƒ

• Haha
How embarrassing to be doing an MLM and having your ā€œuplineā€ post about you smashing targets etc. Why would she need to when she has such an amazing job basically building hospitals and schools and also does Instagram ads PLUS Wingers is loaded?! I guess new 5 bedroom houses donā€™t pay for themselves šŸ™„ Greedy and money-grabbing.

Reactions: 11
Iā€™ve followed ashlie for a long old time.... only recently have I noticed how bloody unbearable she is!
it irritates me how she thinks sheā€™s an expert in every field, social media? Expert. Beauty? Expert. Parenting? Expert. Cooking? Expert. Holidays? Expert. Divorce? Expert. The list goes on.
She is over the top smug. She has no idea of the real world, working on the front line through Co Vid. Her antivax views are getting on me nerves to high bloody heaven. Just because sheā€™s had Co Vid and ā€œit wasnā€™t that badā€ doesnā€™t mean that people arenā€™t dying, doesnā€™t mean that families are loosing loved ones every single day to the virus. Yes, sheā€™s had the virus, but I think itā€™s irresponsible to then say to your thousands of followers that you probably wonā€™t have the vaccine as you didnā€™t think the virus was bad.

news flash ash: IT ISNT ALL ABOUT YOU.
Now be fair to Trashleeee she did say as soon as you test pos take these vitamins and you'll be ahreeet swipe up ā¬†

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ugh Trash-lie is showing her true colours on her story. She reposted a video of some people falling over with their trollies on a moving floor escalator thing, laughing at it. Someone has messaged her saying it was poor taste to laugh at people getting injured and they were unfollowing. Sheā€™s posted screenshot of the message and written that the message gave her the giggles and ā€œdonā€™t let the door hit you on the way outā€. Such a bully, you can tell she was a mean girl at school.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Ugh Trash-lie is showing her true colours on her story. She reposted a video of some people falling over with their trollies on a moving floor escalator thing, laughing at it. Someone has messaged her saying it was poor taste to laugh at people getting injured and they were unfollowing. Sheā€™s posted screenshot of the message and written that the message gave her the giggles and ā€œdonā€™t let the door hit you on the way outā€. Such a bully, you can tell she was a mean girl at school.
The trolley thing was bad taste - reminds me a bit of that video of the chap using slushie as hand sanitizer. That's someone's cherished relative - have more respect!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.