Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
Samesies, except I'm not a parent. My morning cuppa is the only way stuff happens.
Agreed. Gives me life! I mean going by my name Im never gonna agree with swapping coffee for anything.

Id rather give up alcohol than coffee and thats saying something.

Reactions: 1

Paige7

VIP Member
You would think if she was a skincare expert she would know the difference between pores and pause 😱🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

Maybe Mrshinch isn’t giving her enough affirmations to steal & pass off as her own or maybe she’s been called to Downing Street to take Prof Whittys place , seeing as she is a COVID expert! 😂😂😂

• Haha

Itsonlyme28

That was my thought.

I know I’m basically just guessing here but the timeline makes me sad. Happy family photos and no indication anything is wrong January 2018. Ashlie’s house on the market July 2018, holiday with what is clearly Wingers immediately after, going away with Wingers, her children and his in October.

Could her drinking realistically be so bad that he felt she shouldn’t see her kids at all and lose all custody seemingly immediately while he also - judging from that timeline - was more than likely sleeping with Ashlie? It all just seems so convenient. Even if she is an alcoholic is it best for the girls to have no contact at all? I have so many questions.
There's pictures of his ex?

C7645

VIP Member
is there a Fergusons page? I need it in my life cause WHAT IS WRONG WITH THEM?!
You’re welcome 😉

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
Any parent I know who is home schooling and / or working at the moment is at the end of there rope. They are definitely not doing all of that and running an Instagram account.

My kids are getting McDonalds as a treat purely because I am so run down and exhausted.

HeyLetsGo

Eeee I’ve just tried that filter it’s amazing I didn’t realise how good filters were now as I never use them. It’s so hard to tell obviously unless you can see the thing at the top. What a scam!