Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsSoprano

Do the girls see their mam at all?
I know the boys go to their dads every other weekend, and seem to share Christmas

teddy19

VIP Member
Is it possible to find it now its completed? Ive looked on rightmove & zoopla 🤣 Does look like a lovely (massive!!) house

Ha ha I said this already....no different from what’s already in place.....you get vaccinated before travel, you have a vaccine card....simple
No card, no travel....don’t think anyone has ever said that’s discriminatory...

It really boils my piss at how greedy she has become, her followers have sold out the Neom pod. What a load of rubbish I have had mines over a year and they sell out all the time. Stop your greedy grabby ways wacko!
Of course they have 😂 or the fact that other influencers bang on about them all the time and give discount codes?!

LittleRa

Chatty Member
Boys being home = a load of shite OTT posts about what she’s done to celebrate whilst the girls have probably eaten manky fish finger pie all week and been relegated to their bedroom to give Ash-Lie peace.
Relegated to their grandparents more like

Those selfies have killed me this morning: She’s 38??!?! Is this true as I thought she was 45 minimum with lots of work done.
How old is mingers?
The subtle bragging of the house is so funny. Yeah you’ve bought million pound mansion, well done! I’d rather have a £500k house and be able to buy decent furniture to go in it. That white IKEA table does not belong in that house. Thank god the old owners left loads of furniture or it would look even worse!!!! Zero style, zero class! She is the cliche of champagne lifestyle, lemonade budget!
I’m sure he’s 41 or 42