Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rosieposey

VIP Member
Staying in a premier inn feels wholly unnecessary considering we’re in a pandemic

Anyone remember her house pre-divorce? That was one of the things that made me start following her. Bet she nagged wingers to death trying to get her way back to a nice big house
She's surely not expecting this in the new dream house 😳

Mememe9

Chatty Member
She does my head in. Those kids are gonna have an inflated idea of what’s normal: I’m all for doing nice things for them but this is OTT and before long they are gonna think it’s normal and it isn’t

LoopyLass

Have been busy this week (back in the school building) so missed lots.

Like everyone has said, better 5/6 bedroom houses out there and at a fraction of the cost. Got caught up in the grandeur of this one over being sensible. Ashlie must have a magical vagina to get wingers to agree.

From their afternoon posts -
Life Coach Ashlie currently loading.....
Oh it must be magical 😂

Theninth

Why can the woman not wear a bra!? She needs to keep them under control it's not a good look, put the titties back in the pjs TrAshlie no one wants to see them hanging out like that 😳

Hadtodoit

Is her eldest in secondary school? Id have been mortified if my parent was parading me online like that. Talking about the sex talks to thousands of people.

My eldest is 9 and doesnt like me taking photos now and if I do doesnt even like me to send them on whatsapp to family. I totally respect that!
He’s year 5 or 6