Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Glittery1

VIP Member
Genuine question.
Why is Lumi absolutely everywhere at the moment? I honestly hadn't heard of it until Emma (lifethroughemseyes) started it, now every fucker is pushing it on me. Jade beb is awful, and Chez life has noone interested.

Who remembers a couple of years ago when Lori was an Arbournne hun trying to get her white Merc 🤣
I remember!!!! Haha

Reactions: 1
ive been reading all this and its really made me chuckle....but where is the actual posts as i cant find em? Helppppp

Curtaintwitcher

Chatty Member
Finally the wanky theme nights pay off, she got a gifted hamper that she hasn’t declared properly.
And embarrassingly included her own sea of beige tripe in all the pictures 🙄 if I were the bakery I’d be pretty pissed off with those pictures. If someone is kind enough to gift you something at least show it off on it’s own not in your own sea of shite party fodder.

Was going to say thought she had a specific page for that tat, obviously fell flat on its arse. She seems to have ramped up the posts, sales have obviously slowed

Hadtodoit

Why would the grandparents be legal guardians of the kids, why not Wingers? Not sure how it all works, but sounds like a crap excuse to justify a bubble to me...

Good shout. Chinese NY next week but boys will be at their Dad’s..... I

Ha ha I hadn’t been on insta until now....she’s nothing if not predictable

Chinese NY celebration and she’s having Thai 🤨

Last edited:

Blueskies83

Chatty Member
I thought I was pretty good at detective work online yet I cannot find the house despite following everyone’s advice!!

notyourhunhun

Chatty Member
Has Oscar not officially been diagnosed, only by Dr Ashleigh?! Wow there really is no end to her talents !!

Fanaff

VIP Member
“People have noticed it in the background”

Yeah right hun. Just an excuse to start an ad. Minger must be on a spending ban 🤣