Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mememe9

Chatty Member
Did she just fake the story about Olivia asking about sex so she could post a load of aff links for those books?

That’s so low.
Probably! I used to like her but now can’t stand her at all! As for those dresses I certainly wouldn’t be buying them! She’s so false everything is recorded! I’m all for doing nice things for the kids but who realistically does all of that for their kids and who has the time! She pisses me off to be honest

Alreeet. anyone interested in wingers shirts? No? Thought not. Bore off man will ya ash I’d rather walk round naked than wear any of your stuff

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

Chopsa

The screenshot is embarrassing. She won’t get called out though. Hardly any followers on that account.

Pivot

VIP Member
Just had a good look. It’s impressive in size but hideous decor. Is she making the girls share again? The floor plan suggests four bedrooms not five
I think the extra room off the master bedroom(Dressing room//study)also has a door into the landing so can be used as an extra bedroom. Be interesting to see who gets what rooms through.

Whineandcheese

Chatty Member
New to this thread only followed her recently and only really watch her for the comedy value. It’s the Ferguson’s (who are just as bad as her) shared her account so wanted to see what the fuss was. There is something about her I can’t put my finger on but after reading this thread, it all makes more sense.
Oh I can’t STAND the Fergusons!!! They are the weirdest, smuggest, most disingenious people I’ve ever had the misfortune to come across.

Mememe9

Chatty Member
Using wingers scarf as a table runner as if you could be arsed. And printing the nandos stuff out tho! It’s all for show: that was made obvious when she had wingers videoing her at the table

Fanaff

VIP Member
I always assumed that they were guardians as he was going to be a single parent who worked so they could be the childcare etc. However, since he moved Ash-lie in, it seems they use that as a way to get rid of the kids every weekend the boys aren’t there. What a surprise they arent there this weekend eh!

C7645

VIP Member
Didn’t you know “Wingah’s Mam” is an eyelash technician!? #morebubblesthanbollinger 😂🙄
I actual read that in her god awful voice and now I feel violated 😂😂😂

Omg the fake typing on her ad 😂 just get a proper job, please stop trying to flog shite on the internet as you really do not have the skills!
That fake typing was hilarious! Trashlie ain’t going to have Hollywood calling her with them shite acting skills 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:

Haha78

Genuine question.
Why is Lumi absolutely everywhere at the moment? I honestly hadn't heard of it until Emma (lifethroughemseyes) started it, now every fucker is pushing it on me. Jade beb is awful, and Chez life has noone interested.

Who remembers a couple of years ago when Lori was an Arbournne hun trying to get her white Merc 🤣
Hahahaha yes I remember that. She never did get it 😂