Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

teddy19

VIP Member
Found it 😨 wow, its stunning! Can not believe the cost though and the massive difference from their old place to this!!! I was expecting something similar to the old house but just larger not this beast 🤣 Feel like the sale has gone through quickly for the size of the mortgage/house?!

Reactions: 2

Mememe9

Chatty Member
What has happened to her face today 😳 really struggled to understand a word she was saying on stories, and I’m a Geordie!!
But she hasn’t had filler for 3 years. Yeah whatever ashlie pull the other one. She’s a disgrace and actually makes me cringe. The way she parades that family on Instagram and let’s face it that’s what all those theme nights are for is embarrassing

I look at that and think that’s really what you’re giving your kids for dinner....all that sugar?!
and all her additions have taken over the table, I can’t work out what’s been gifted so I wouldn’t be influenced to buy based on that

I’m so intrigued at how much they’re paying for this stupid shout outs. She’s obviously gifted them a kit, which I assume she pays for. So £160 odd quid off the bat, then whatever they charge per story. Absolutely bloody madness and the script is virtually identical to the one she used with Chloe! “My friend ashlie” bull shit

Bobby bunny

Chatty Member
I dunno how she can be faffed putting all those decorations up to bring them back down again. My eldest is 9, if it cant be done with lego, ps4, ipad or switch hes not doing it.
Got to keep the bots and huns interested somehow though.....or that would be a proper waste of wingers 💰💰 on the old 💎earrings....