Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
The trolley thing was bad taste - reminds me a bit of that video of the chap using slushie as hand sanitizer. That's someone's cherished relative - have more respect!
We actually saw an old couple fall on an escalator at Gatwick. It was horrific. Poor old dear cracked her head open, blood everywhere and then the old boy went into shock. And we couldn’t get anyone to help us. I eventually managed to flag some armed coppers down, but even they couldn’t help because they’re not allowed to let go of their guns. They could call help for us though. So there we were, just back from a lovely holiday, covered in some old dears blood, so anything like that is a real no for me. It’s really not funny

• Sad
Reactions: 2

SRB2019

She is now selling the Lumi (dont know if she has outright said this) - see rebecca lambs story about her

Hadtodoit

I’ve followed ashlie for a long old time.... only recently have I noticed how bloody unbearable she is!
it irritates me how she thinks she’s an expert in every field, social media? Expert. Beauty? Expert. Parenting? Expert. Cooking? Expert. Holidays? Expert. Divorce? Expert. The list goes on.
She is over the top smug. She has no idea of the real world, working on the front line through Co Vid. Her antivax views are getting on me nerves to high bloody heaven. Just because she’s had Co Vid and “it wasn’t that bad” doesn’t mean that people aren’t dying, doesn’t mean that families are loosing loved ones every single day to the virus. Yes, she’s had the virus, but I think it’s irresponsible to then say to your thousands of followers that you probably won’t have the vaccine as you didn’t think the virus was bad.

news flash ash: IT ISNT ALL ABOUT YOU.
I remember when her bio used to be “social media mogul” 😂🙄🙈

• Haha

Dangleberry2

How big are that lanky twats big toes!!? Wow. Just Wow. Would blasting those with a lumi spa make them smaller??

• Haha

SickOfInfluencers

Finally an #ad on her lumi crap!
Have been awfully busy this week so have barely had a chance to check her stories. Has she managed to discover a vaccine for 'co vid' with a 100% efficacy?? Super Trash to the rescue!

Edited so many times because my brain is tired!

Catlady1

VIP Member
The ADHD thing has really annoyed me! Without going too much into it, but with reassurances I have first hand experience, an official diagnosis opens the doorway to - occupational therapy, medication, additional resources in school etc. Why would you want to label him unofficially yourself but not actually get him the help he might desperately need!!
So you can preach about it on social media like you Know what you’re talking about

Emma_e20

Wow it’s not even 8am and I’ve already seen her and two others bleeting on about Lumi shit ! I think it looks cheap and nasty and the packaging on the ‘products’ looks naff too! If they weren’t making money from it I’m sure they would all stick to Elemis/CharlotteTilbury/etc oh and should it not be labelled ‘AD’ ???
I thought this, plus I’m sure there’s new guidelines on using filters when advertising products???

bluemoon20

You would think when she goes to see her grandad then they'd do as much as they can to protect him in the future. I know the vaccine doesn't prevent you from catching/carrying but will reduce symptoms and hopefully the spread. Just because they've had covid the once, doesn't mean they might not get it again and they may not be so lucky the second time round.

Sick of her bleating on as if they're scientists now.

KelA

I don't understand why she is so focused on Barker and Stonehouse. At the end of the day it is still a highstreet store and anyone could just walk in and get something on finance if they were able to/wanted to. It's not some big bespoke interior design piece she's had custome made 🤣
Because she's after freebies from them.