Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LittleRa

Chatty Member
Do you ever think that the girls get upset when the boys go to their dads as they know as soon as they are gone, Trashlie will have them off to their grandparents again? I know they love them but maybe they just want a weekend with their dad, like before that twat came into their lives?
They’re probably pleased to escape to the grandparents so they don’t have to put up with Ashlie

Reactions: 2

Jaynedoe

It’s grand, it kind of looked like it could be a gated community, when she drove in. Looks huge and will be lovely, I guess the pervious people were older, the bits left looks quite country style... wonder what she’ll do with it? I would love to see the property details

Reactions: 1

HeyLetsGo

I thought she was on an Insta break?

Can’t even have a family tea with showing it off on the internet.

LittleRa

Chatty Member
Oh god what a cringe, she’s posted on her story about one of the girls asking if she has sex with Mingers 🤮

What an idiot, writing a hilarious “joke” on Archie’s cycling form that he has a hearing impairment “only when I ask him to do chores” 🙄 There are actually kids out there with disabilities and hearing impairments, Ash, it’s not exactly something to joke about, especially on a school form!
That’s disgusting. How low can you get?

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
Is her eldest in secondary school? Id have been mortified if my parent was parading me online like that. Talking about the sex talks to thousands of people.

My eldest is 9 and doesnt like me taking photos now and if I do doesnt even like me to send them on whatsapp to family. I totally respect that!

Hadtodoit

Staying in a premier inn feels wholly unnecessary considering we’re in a pandemic

Anyone remember her house pre-divorce? That was one of the things that made me start following her. Bet she nagged wingers to death trying to get her way back to a nice big house
They put a massive extension on it but before that it was just a typical 3 bed house for the area, nothing that special
It’s something like ASH 003

Marnic

Does she wear a hearing aid???

shes a bad ass woman. Dancing like a twat in the house that Mingers paid for, wearing a Gucci belt that Mingers paid for, carrying a clatty bag that Mingers paid for.

speechless.
I don’t think her bag is real tbh or we would have got a big speech about how blessed she is to have received a gift like that from wingers.