Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

C7645

VIP Member
I bet she’s rubbish in bed. She’s too selfish and lazy. He definitely sees “childminder” and also someone to look good on his arm at his company balls (his idea of “looks good” may differ from ours though!)
All of this for sure! She sees him as someone who can bankroll her and he see her as some sort of trophy wife. I’d love to know what their ex’s look like as I’m newer to the trashlie saga

Reactions: 2

HelloHello

If you google the town they live in (not Wakefield but the other W), the price and how many beds and just scroll you can easily put it together... given she’s already over shared

C7645

VIP Member
Ok I’ve realised who she reminds me of. Showing my age here so not sure if anyone else will remember but the sketch from The Fast Show with the woman who says “don’t look at me, I’m shy!”

If she had a Geordie accent in the video it would uncanny 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

claralane

Why do they still have the previous owners furniture? Unless they bought it with a grey sofa in the girls bedroom.amd the dining table. Odd.
I can’t believe the old owners casually left their piano there for a couple of days too. You can’t tell me that they owned that expensive house but couldn’t afford removals people!

Rosieposey

VIP Member
That sofa placement in the family room makes me irrationally annoyed every time she shows it. Blocking off the doors, splitting a corner so someone will end up perched precariously on the end, just looks so bad...she should do a reel....how to make a million pound house look cheap in these easy steps...
Absolutely, probably holding out for a gifted one or saw perfect opportunity to sideline the girls even more.

Fanaff

VIP Member
It was advertised in a local paper in May 2019 as up for sale, so it was on the market 18 months or so before they had their offer accepted so guessing they didnt pay full asking price
Interesting that they didn’t drop the price at all though. Even Mingers advertised his at £400k and quickly dropped it to £375k or something. I’m guessing they saw this house, made an offer and lowered his to get it sold faster? Even so, that’s a massive mortgage amount. (I think, I’m awful at grown up stuff like this!)

ciaoadiosimdone

I beg your fucking pardon!!!??
You GENUINELY took this photo off your whilst working?!
Really! Did you?!
I think NOT!

Ashlie you absolute PRAT
I honestly can’t get over this.
She’s loopy.
You’re not telling me she’s trying to pass that beach off as somewhere in this country.
News flash Ashlie hun it’s a bloody global pandemic and travel is illegal. It makes me so mad as this is blatant lies and vulnerable people will be pulled in by it.

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
Its a beautiful house, no denying that. Have the buyers left all the furniture? Wingers has his own company so wont be short of ££££ but I imagine the mortgage is a lot as neither of them are spring chickens.

Edit - for some reason I thought Wingers owned rhe company. Oops

Last edited:

AfterLife

I find MLM so predatory towards women.

Shes all girl boss, leave your husband, wasnt looking for a man but will sign up for a MLM. Not really making it obvious IMO at the moment she'l be getting kick backs. Not long until she says Im making ££££, you can too and the unsuspecting masses sign up not realising she's only making the dough because of her followers.

Im so anti MLM its unreal.
I had Sarahjaneyorke in my inbox last month bleating on about these things, she was very quickly told to fuck off and removed. She posts at least 30 stories a day about them so that will be trashlie soon 😴😴😴

Serious_Susan

VIP Member
Yes it looks like either the original house was on a large plot and it’s been knocked down and 2-3 house built in its place (am sure she said it was a development of three) or the original house is still standing and their house is built on the plot. Agree with everyone though. For close to a million quid if want a decent sized garden the kids could run around in, which probably explains why it took so long for the previous owners to sell it
Love your username 😂😂😂