Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Star is born

VIP Member
I didn’t find it on either. Try home.co.uk and search the bedrooms and price and place. Make sure to select sold properties too, only 2 come up and you will see the balcony
Thank you, I had a nosey 🧐
Wow it says on advert the mortgage would be £3,800 per month 😮
I know they’ve sold the other property but that’s still a massive amount

• Wow
Reactions: 2

Bobby bunny

Chatty Member
Not bothered about the messages she receives that disagree with her poor choices, but bothered enough to keep on and on and on about it...💤💤💤

Serious_Susan

VIP Member
This 🙈🤣.....and they need another fridge....I thought fish fingers lived in the freezer 🤔
She’s shown their freezer before and it’s been totally empty bar fish fingers and those bloody cookies. So really she just needs another fridge but the American style fridge freezer fits her image better.

Cb478

Hilarious I'd be crying my eye out at the cost!!
Don't worry Lumi will cover it hon!
The girls are definitely not there haven't seen them in ages
That explains the weird dance party in the kitchen the other night... celebrating a nice long week of freedom while grandparents babysit?

Pivot

VIP Member
Have we even seen a living room? Why is the sofa in the kitchen like that? I’m so confused. 😂
The living room is the other end of the room to where they have put their dining table(where the kids were sat eating pizza) it's not very big though so doubt that sofa would fit.

Catlady1

VIP Member
The thing odd about mlm is their aim is to reach as many unsuspecting naive people as possible. They don’t wait for you to express an interest they slide right in uninvited. Obviously the separate account wasn’t being followed so she forced it on her main account without even declaring it!!

He’s got a physics degree ffs...she mentioned it the other day. So bugger all to do with vaccines 🙄

She’s also not getting that not being allowed to fly because you won’t get the vaccine will totally be a thing....the country your visiting will ask for it in a similar way to some currently need you to have yellow fever etc. You have to produce your vaccine record at check in....no record, no travel....
At least she’s not banging on about them having the proteins now

Last edited:

Chopsa

Comments are gone! They should have commented on main page as not many have followed on the new one.

teddy19

VIP Member
It was advertised in a local paper in May 2019 as up for sale, so it was on the market 18 months or so before they had their offer accepted so guessing they didnt pay full asking price