Ashliesugarrushed #2 Don't be fooled by the rock that I got, I'm still Trashlie under this Botox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My first thought was, who has time for a neighbour get together at 4.30pm during the week? I’m not even finished work at that time. I don’t even have time to catch up with my friends & family never mind neighbours!

And yes, she’ll be trying to flog the face vibrator. The neighbours will distance themselves when they realise she’s an MLM bot!

Reactions: 8
Why does she keep calling her grey hairs sparkles? Is it just me that finds it intensely irritating? Its not cute!!!!

Reactions: 9
Of course she put good neighbours on her vision board 🙄 I’m guessing now they have met MLM Trashlie in her shiny red leggings (seriously wtf are they) and boring scientist/vaccine expert Mingers, they will all suddenly be busy and have their own what’s app group slagging off the new chavvy neighbours!

Reactions: 11
Why does she keep calling her grey hairs sparkles? Is it just me that finds it intensely irritating? Its not cute!!!!
It’s like when people call their stretch marks tiger/warrior stripes (I have lots of stretch marks so not shaming anyone). Just say it as it is!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
As if loads of people msg her to ask to see how to roll a towel up from that one time she did a beauty course about 20 years ago 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Of course she put good neighbours on her vision board 🙄 I’m guessing now they have met MLM Trashlie in her shiny red leggings (seriously wtf are they) and boring scientist/vaccine expert Mingers, they will all suddenly be busy and have their own what’s app group slagging off the new chavvy neighbours!
I know what an aspiration in life having good neighbours!

Reactions: 3
Are the rules different in Yorkshire????They're in bubble with Wingers' parents which is totally legal, but now her Mam is coming to stay. I'm sure the government guidelines only allow one bubble and no one outside that is allowed in your house until 17th May???

Reactions: 11
The absolute bullshit that comes out of her mouth!!! Making out her mother is her work colleague just so she can come to stay for the weekend!!! I’m raging at this woman! Who does she think she is that the rules don’t apply for her and she can flout the rules so publicly like she does!
Also, does she think her followers are as dumb as her!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’ll explain shortly how she’s allowed to be in a bubble with her Mum as well....and from someone living in Yorkshire not they’re not different here, just different in Ashlie’s head

The absolute bullshit that comes out of her mouth!!! Making out her mother is her work colleague just so she can come to stay for the weekend!!! I’m raging at this woman! Who does she think she is that the rules don’t apply for her and she can flout the rules so publicly like she does!
Also, does she think her followers are as dumb as her!
If that’s really her Mum’s job then they’ll have they’re own tech people....also not sure her mother should be sharing any details of that with anyone.
Also the obvious displeasure that her precious son has to give up his room...

Reactions: 7
If that’s really her Mum’s job then they’ll have they’re own tech people....also not sure her mother should be sharing any details of that with anyone.
Also the obvious displeasure that her precious son has to give up his room...
Exactly surely her mother would have to access her own tech team with her EMPLOYER! Also funny how it coincides with a bank holiday long weekend when she clearly won’t be working in an official capacity if she can travel and stay in Yorkshire 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Trashlie really is the worst liar I’ve seen

Reactions: 14
Lol lets just report her to the police.

Also why does she moan about having the kids 24/7?! If she wasnt in a "blended" family she would have her kids 24/7 because theyre hers no one elses. Why should you palm your kids off to other people. You wanted them.

I know it’s been said before but seriously.. for nearly a million pounds they could very easily have bought a house with enough permanent AND guest bedrooms so the poor kids didn’t have to keep moving around.

Its absolutely soul destroying sticking to the rules, not seeing any family for months or years on end. Out of 5 grandparents my children have seen 2 in the past almost 16 months. Due to distance the last time they saw 3 of them was Christmas 2019. Its really getting me down and my poor kids.

Then you see people flaunting seeing folk all over and you wonder why youre even bothering.

My mental health is in the toilet, even worse than its ever been, working from home, home schooling, my kids being here every single day with no space to breath. My eldest has suspected additional needs so is v full on.

Maybe I should make an achievement board or whatever its called and itl all work out 🙄

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.