Ashlie Sugarrushed #9 The Many Lies of Ashlie: Blended fam? More like MLM spam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As I say, I simply think she is repeatedly banned for breaching rules whether that be false information, failing to disclose etc She obviously can’t admit it because that would be it for any credibility in selling to the gullible idiots. So she will just reappear as if “business as usual” and cry behind the scenes drama. It’s a pattern she has repeated time and time again.
Oh yeah it makes sense, but if it’s true then she reallllly shouldn’t be posting those hair ads. 😬

Intractable lass.

Someone’s realised she’s stolen their cat.
Ooh, didn’t think about this!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Someone’s realised she’s stolen their cat.
Imagine if she's being sued because she's neutered a strangers cat 🤣

The youngest is getting ready for seniors, his dad could be putting his foot down and saying that if he does have ADHD then he needs to have a diagnosis so he can access the additional support in seniors. She could be saying no as she doesn't want to label him (but is happy to label him when it's a benefit 🙄) so he's taken it to court. Having custody arrangements set through the courts shows they couldn't come together for the boys best interests when they split.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Err someone needs to be told that on tattle if you have a photo of a person on your profile you are most definitely not that person🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can somebody PLEASE find out what has been going on? I’m hoping it’s Mrs Wingers getting her little girls back.

Reactions: 9
I've been following along with this tit show over the last few days 😂 can we please have a wiki where the situation with wingers daughters and their mum can be explained.

Reactions: 5
this thread...❤been away and come back to see that she has gone AWOL.
Hope all the kids are ok.
Trouble in paradise?
Despite the perfect lives these people try and convey, in reality its all bull tit.
Taking those boys miles away from their dad to start a new life with a man they barely knew was selfish (imo) , equally deliberately divulging snippets of the girls lives with their mum IS disgraceful. She just thrives on the speculation and attention she gets from things that should be kept private.
Guess the grass isn't always greener. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.