Ashlie Sugarrushed #9 The Many Lies of Ashlie: Blended fam? More like MLM spam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the girls mum is getting better with support, then Ashlie’s Instagram posts over the last year are all evidence and perfect examples of why the girls need to be back with their Mum. I imagine the hotel situation may have just been the straw that broke the camels back!

It’s definitely the kids. I’m still thinking the girls and their mum using her insta as evidence. But didn’t one of the boys want to and stay with his Dad a while back/not want to go home
Whoever has the ☕ I hope they hurry back…. I’m ready for it
Money will only get you so far with kids, love time and affection is what kids need. Not a big house and fast cars! They will probably have a better time with their Dad doing what kids love doing, rather than watching iPads, sitting on a bench to watch the tv or going to bed at 6pm!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Maybe boys have said they want to move back to North East as their main base? Rather than it being dad going for custody but more from them?

Reactions: 7
I think it’s legal issues with the boys. Maybe their dad has had enough of them being posted to 37 thousand odd strangers.
In regards to the girls, what she posts is a disgrace. Ive been a steps parent 4 times as long as she has and I am always mindful of their mum and her feelings. I know the girls mum does not have custody but she is still their mum - not Ashlie

Reactions: 13
I’m relatively new to this thread. Why doesn’t the mum have custody of the girls?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I would say it’s something to do with the kids but if I was a gambling gal I would go with it being the boys and their Dad, maybe they want to stay with him and that is why there was no welcome home post. Plus she was overly (even for her) emotional about being away.

I reckon they are still with Dad and she’s going back to court to enforce an order or she going down the route of their dad parentally alienating her.

Either way we need the tea ☕ she very high conflict!

I’m relatively new to this thread. Why doesn’t the mum have custody of the girls?
We don’t know for certain but think there has been some issue post separation.

Reactions: 8
Realistically how long is she going to stay away for when social media is her 'job' Or does she think she will just be able to pop back on once a week to flog the lumi then go again?!

Reactions: 7
Everything in that messages suggests it’s the boys to me buuut I guess we shall see. Or not. But it’s very telling that they haven’t been featured in a while.

Everything in that story suggests it’s the boys to me buuut I guess we shall see. Or not. But it’s very telling that they haven’t been featured in a while.
Everything in that story suggests it’s the boys to me buuut I guess we shall see. Or not. But it’s very telling that they haven’t been featured in a while.]

Apologies, made a right mess trying to edit the above message, ha.

Reactions: 2
Maybe the boys’ dad wasn’t happy about them being in a hotel room alone (not for the first time) while she got pissed with the manchild. Whatever’s happened, when she does tell us she will spin it into such a way that she (tries to) absolve herself from any sort of blame!

Reactions: 9
From Ashlies posts you would think it’s because she’s an unfit mother, and has issues! That is purely from what she has posted, not necessarily what I think

Reactions: 6
Can I burst the balloon a bit and suggest there’s actually been no drama but she was just banned from Instagram in terms of posting etc. I checked last week when she would be able to post if it was 14 days as per the standard ban and that brings us to today as her last grid post was 27th August. She’s been banned numerous times before and will always allude to a major issue but has NEVER disclosed the issue. Just my 2 cents.. but, and I’m going to hell, as long as no one is in I’ll health I do hope tit has hit the fan for her somewhere. She’s a total con artist and preying on a lot of vunerable people.

Sorry for the awful grammar I’m on the treadmill 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can I burst the balloon a bit and suggest there’s actually been no drama but she was just banned from Instagram in terms of posting etc. I checked last week when she would be able to post if it was 14 days as per the standard ban and that brings us to today as her last grid post was 27th August. She’s been banned numerous times before and will always allude to a major issue but has NEVER disclosed the issue. Just my 2 cents.. but, and I’m going to hell, as long as no one is in I’ll health I do hope tit has hit the fan for her somewhere. She’s a total con artist and preying on a lot of vunerable people.

That’s an idea buuut it wouldn’t explain the fact that the news has rocked their family (unless she’s just being melodramatic).

She’s also done a litany of Lumi-related posts after her announcement, so she doesn’t seem to have any qualms about posting that.

Reactions: 5

That is another good theory, we all know she likes the drama

Reactions: 3
Hold up. Through ALL of this “pandy” and “the vid” shite she’s spouted she has a cousin who is a doctor in A&E who worked through the pandemic on the front line?

Reactions: 2
That’s an idea buuut it wouldn’t explain the fact that the news has rocked their family (unless she’s just being melodramatic).

She’s also done a litany of Lumi-related posts after her announcement, so she doesn’t seem to have any qualms about posting that.
As I say, I simply think she is repeatedly banned for breaching rules whether that be false information, failing to disclose etc She obviously can’t admit it because that would be it for any credibility in selling to the gullible idiots. So she will just reappear as if “business as usual” and cry behind the scenes drama. It’s a pattern she has repeated time and time again.

Reactions: 8
I hope that the “legal” stuff is the the girl’s Mum wiping the floor with Ashlie through the courts to be honest, those girls should be protected not ridiculed and have their Mum shamed on a public social media account for all to see.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.