Ashlie Sugarrushed #6 can’t go on vacation, she has no vaccination!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sick of her saying the girls have never done this, that or the other and insinuating it’s the mums fault. Wingers children have been in HIS care all along that is HIS failure as a full time parent 😤

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Didn’t think she’d mentioned that she’s their step-mum….
Also the fact those girls didn’t go to any clubs or activities probably gives an indication that wingding didn’t really give a duck before Ashlie came along….too busy going to shoots and balls looking for the new au pair to get his girls into a couple of activities

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s probs just signed them up to brownies so they get more weekends away to leave her and mingers in peace

Reactions: 15
Also the fact those girls didn’t go to any clubs or activities probably gives an indication that wingding didn’t really give a duck before Ashlie came along….too busy going to shoots and balls looking for the new au pair to get his girls into a couple of activities
She’s probs just signed them up to brownies so they get more weekends away to leave her and mingers in peace
I don’t think truer words have ever been spoken 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh god the cynic in me just laughed at the brownie camp story..all I see was her little fist pump ,👊when she realised that's ANOTHER girl free weekend she can enjoy with the rest!!
Good on the girls as they'll love it
But , no Trash Hun, no one here is jealous. It's the same old comment gets bandied around by those who can't take the fact that everyone may like NOT like them or agree with their choices in life.
And I'm definitely not jealous of your choice of men. He's NOT my cup of tea...and your house is big but it's extremely bland and unimpressive and cold looking...not homely at all
You look twice your age and your need to feel accepted by total strangers is just sad ...so uh huh, not envious of that either! What does that leave to be jealous of? Sorry hun but your life is not anything I would choose and I have a good relationship with my children's dad as I didn't cheat on him or move his kids 100s of miles away to live my best life with Matt Lucas' doppelganger..,✌🙄

And now allowing that dick of a woman to bad mouth his children's mum all over the internet...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Sick of her saying the girls have never done this, that or the other and insinuating it’s the mums fault. Wingers children have been in HIS care all along that is HIS failure as a full time parent 😤

Literally about to say this. Parenting is 50/50. The girls mum was obviously going through some serious issues , its not a big ask for the father of the child to bring them to clubs/introduce new foods or even prepare a bloody meal. Superman wingers seems quiet content to pawn the girls off at any chance , so I can only assume he never had much interest or input.

Reactions: 17

Me running here after seeing her new reel 😂😂😂
I’ve said it before but she genuinely thinks dicking about on insta classifies as full time work. Prancing around in a crop top and gym leggings, acting like she uses cleaning products when she knows mingers pays for a cleaner. I can’t cope!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She needs all the coin from affiliate links 😂😂😂 oh no my mistake she matches wingnuts salary selling face dildos that give you psoriasis and being in the live in au pair 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Me running here after seeing her new reel 😂😂😂
I’ve said it before and she genuinely thinks dicking about on insta classifies as full time work. Prancing around in a crop top and gym leggings, acting like she uses cleaning products when she knows mingers pays for a cleaner. I can’t cope!
Ha ha me too 😂

Reactions: 3
How much of a knobhead does she look in that 🤣🤣🤣🤣 jeez I'm sooooo jealous that I don't spend my days doing shite like that for an app in my phone 🤭

Reactions: 8
I WISH that Ashlie would be specific with what it is we’re apparently jealous about. Because there isn’t one aspect of her life I’d want to swap for mine.

Hahahahaha tell me trashlie is bothered by tattle without telling me trashlie is bothered about Tattle 😂😂😂

I can’t speak for everyone else but I am no way jealous of Trashlie or failing in life. I’ve go a loving partner (after getting divorced), a happy thriving child, a fab job, a nice house, a newish car. We work hard and we’re happy. I share custody of my child but you don’t see me bad mouth or be passive aggressive about the arrangement but then again I don’t humble brag my life all over Socials for likes and Validation from strangers on the internet 😂
Same.

Husband is a beautiful human being. My children are hard work but hilarious and smart and loving. My job is fulfilling and im very good at it, everyone comments on how beautiful our house is… life is not perfect but im very happy and I work hard in my job and at my relationship / as a mum. And I think that’s why it’s so clear Trash isn’t happy.

I do find those people who half arse it and compare as an excuse for why they aren’t achieving are always the most bitter and miserable.

Reactions: 7
I am thinking about phoning bojo …

BOJO big man l know you are having a wee bit of trouble at the work just now but l am looking for a favour. Could you gem some law about about un vax people from wakey having to do a million tests to travel and quarantine for about a month when they come home. You see we know a woman up there who is getting a bit to big for her unvaccinated boots and we need this we favour mate. Thanks big man all the best and good luck (think you are gonna need it!)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have been reading & reading this thread for months and I’ve had to join just so I can comment. I used to chat to Ash regularly through Instagram as we were both going through a divorce at the same time but I seriously think she has lost the bleeping plot!

Reactions: 11
Why has she just started that tragic half up:half done bump hair style suddenly?! Like everything fashion wise, she’s about 15 years too late to be in style.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.