Ashlie Sugarrushed #6 can’t go on vacation, she has no vaccination!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine having to get a house sitter because you’ve broadcast your holiday plans, home location and your possessions all over the internet and you’re frightened of getting robbed as a result.
If indeed she's actually got a house sitter at all.

Reactions: 7
Imagine the "suprise" stories that she can download to all "the gang" for likes when she comes home from "blended famalam" holiday to find the "dyslexic" bored housewife has hired house sHitter by mistake ..... ,😬🙏#ifonly

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This woman actually boils my piss…. Could she make it any more obvious that she is freakily obsessed with golden boy Archie?! I get really weird vibes from their relationship, I mean I love my teenage son to bits but he would swiftly tell me to ‘get in the bin’ if I behaved like Trashers and fawned over his every move. I kind of feel like he’s in competition with Wingerding to see who is her favourite ‘man’ … the drinking together and boys days out, it’s all a bit Oedipus.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Funny how Golden child gets a desk right away but the girls had a massive slagging off and song and dance when one of them needed a wardrobe!

Reactions: 18
Becky Lamb posted that same quote and it was just as hilarious then. There’s not a person on earth who could do with a bit more self reflection than Ashlie.

Reactions: 8
How do those kids all just have beds in their rooms and nothing g else? I would’ve assumed a desk was a necessity at that age

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Such a show off . Not a house sitter . A homeless mate . And that’s not a desk . It’s a Trashlie cast off .
And OMG who cares . Really . I’m just going to post pictures of me putting the bins out . I’m guessimg you will all be riveted 😂

• Haha
Obviously on the beg for a a freebie…I’ve emailed them twice….well if their not answering just lift the phone and call them if it’s that important. But no, it’s embarrassing to ask for freebies in person

She is such a nauseous dick...it's not exactly a cool "teenagers" space golden boy has, just another cold ,empty, bland and boring grey room with a second hand desk and chair .. although I suppose it's substantially larger than the other sons cupboard in the attic.
Another cringe fest from mother hen 🐓

Reactions: 14
Isn’t it a gated community though 🙊
Well there's deffo a gate but doubt it would be that hard if someone wanted to gain access, it's not Kardashian levels of security 😂 Odd though that she has even mentioned having a house sitter, she has no problems leaving the house empty other times when they go away for nights/weekends.

Reactions: 5
They don’t exactly live on a posh street no matter what she might want you to believe….the house was built in the neighbours garden and the average price of the house on her street is just over £200k…..she plasters everything over the internet (although not sure anyone will be breaking in for a garden bench and an ikea chest of drawers) and it’s not hard to find the house, she even boasted about how easy it was to see online…but the reality is she’s just letting their mate stay as he needs somewhere for a week or two

Reactions: 6
Shes always going on about doctors appointment wait times and mental health not being a priority.

Would you not go private? 🤷‍♀️ theyre not skint. Stop going for weekends away, stop buying tacky 2k handbags.

I think a private ADHD consult and diagnosis if appropriate for an adult is in the region of £1000-£1500 when I looked anyway.

If its annoying you enough to moan about it, fix it!!!

Reactions: 13
Poor Archie, what SHOULD be a lovely, private, moment with his Mum of seeing his desk for the first time being recorded and plastered all over a non-private social media account for Christ knows who to see. You don’t even need to follow her to see all of this personal crap. It’s unnecessary and boring. I’m so surprised school is letting this MASSIVE safeguarding issue slide. Especially with social services involved with the girl’s Mum.
I can only hope that the girl’s Mum has some decent switched on friends who are screenshotting/recording it all for a case with social care. It all just stinks and I can’t believe that it’s happening.

ADD ASD ADHD are not mental health disorders they are neurological disorders. The toll of dealing with them can damage your mental health as can dealing with a lot of ongoing health disorders. Once again amateur doctor Ash spouts incorrect information. If she’s managed to get to nearly 50 🤣🤣 And has got this disorder I don’t think the nhs will be rushing to get her a diagnosis!! And as someone said the £2000 handbag would have covered a diagnosis privately!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She needs to move to Leeds, I can get an appointment same day….she’s got some sort of Munchhausens syndrome….unless Dr Wingding has diagnosed her?! But seriously if she really has all these issues; dyslexia/ADD etc that’s affecting her so badly then pay for a private medical treatment instead of £2k bags that look like they came from a market stall and everything else they spunk money on to try to look good on the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.