Ashlie Sugarrushed #12 She’s so huge that her pronouns are fe/fi/fo/fum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s actually right, they’re randomly giving money away if you get people to click/sign up with their links, everyone is at it but she’s weeks late as usual 😂
Yeah but she’s not won anything yet until she gets the sign ups, it’s the begging for clicks so she can buy her sons birthday gifts when let’s not forget she has more money than wingers

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s actually right, they’re randomly giving money away if you get people to click/sign up with their links, everyone is at it but she’s weeks late as usual 😂
There is an article in the daily mail about it , basically you are giving them the right to use all your personal information and to sell your info to others , she will be crying in a months time when all her accounts have been hacked !

There is no such thing as free money !

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I haven’t watched her stories for months, probably a year but I saw her commenting on Kate Ferdinand’s post about being a step mum and went for a nosey.
wtf has happened to her, she’s got hella manly looking! Is that what wearing your face away with a lumi vibrator does 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Poor Oscar getting his birthday gifts from Temu but Golden Balls gets 90 quid trainers just because he left them out in the rain

Reactions: 6
Why won’t she just get an actual job? How embarrassing
I think it’s actually to do with her height. She doesn’t go out of the house except very rarely to get drunk. She gets the groceries delivered, has a home gym and will only ‘work’ from home. She’s even taken the ‘tall giggler’ down from her bio. She’s hunched and crouched in every photo. Her giant stature and features are obviously a real issue. It doesn’t help that she’s as thick as mince too. I don’t know where she’d fit in. I don’t think she does very well with other women.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why won’t she just get an actual job? How embarrassing
She thinks Instagram is a job!! Her account is nothing more than another bored, middle aged woman begging decent people to part with their money and give it to her!
Lumi/FM perfume/weight loss tablets/eyelash serum and now Temu..... the list goes on.

Reactions: 9
And because who would interview her and think ‘she’d be great for my business’?

With her crackpot conspiracy theories, dramallama life and awful way of expressing herself.

• Haha
I think it’s actually to do with her height. She doesn’t go out of the house except very rarely to get drunk. She gets the groceries delivered, has a home gym and will only ‘work’ from home. She’s even taken the ‘tall giggler’ down from her bio. She’s hunched and crouched in every photo. Her giant stature and features are obviously a real issue. It doesn’t help that she’s as thick as mince too. I don’t know where she’d fit in. I don’t think she does very well with other women.
I hate the way she goes on about her height, there are so many tall women who are taller than their partners and instead of embracing it she lies and crouches, which just proves how insecure she is, which makes the whole boss babe version of herself laughable

There is an article in the daily mail about it , basically you are giving them the right to use all your personal information and to sell your info to others , she will be crying in a months time when all her accounts have been hacked !

There is no such thing as free money !
No one has clearly read the T&Cs, they’re quite scary actually.

I don't know ANYONE who lives in a million pound house and shares stuff like TEMU. The lifestyle just doesn't add up!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why does she constantly talk like the kids are toddlers?! If they are that dependant/useless at their ages, that’s down to her and Uncle Fester.

All smoke and mirrors isn’t it. Kids aren’t dependant on her, she palms them off so often they probably struggle to recognise her. Is so flat out with work and earns so much but needs to share Temu cons. It’s all for her social media and it’s all bullshit.

They’re almost adults according to her, can’t imagine they demand much of her time at their ages, you don’t want anything to do with your parents apart from them opening their wallets 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.