Ashlie Sugarrushed #12 She’s so huge that her pronouns are fe/fi/fo/fum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The narrative she is painting of a smear test. No woman enjoys them but she could put people off of going for one with how dramatic she is - head
Agreed. Also her whole ‘tanned/shaved/pedicure’ idiocy for her smear test.

The HCP doesn’t care, you walloper. Save that for for your ceo-ing sessions.

Reactions: 8
People are already nervous about these things and then this giant tool bangs on about needing to be shaved/tanned etc…way to make someone feel self conscious trash. Idiot of a woman. I can honestly say the nurse won’t give too hoots if you’ve shaved your minge

Reactions: 8
People are already nervous about these things and then this giant tool bangs on about needing to be shaved/tanned etc…way to make someone feel self conscious trash. Idiot of a woman. I can honestly say the nurse won’t give too hoots if you’ve shaved your minge
Correct ! All the nurse is bothered about is that you actually turn up !

If you want to be an “ influencer “ then there is a certain moral responsibility that goes with that , I really hope she hasn’t put anyone off going for a smear , we are lucky in this country to have this for free.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I thought it was the Mirena she got fitted. Which coincidentally my own doc suggested to me the other day and I shut it down as I know v little about it but said I'd research it. I will obviously do some digging but based on her stories it would be a hard no if I was uneducated as her and made my decisions based on insta.

Reactions: 6
I thought it was the Mirena she got fitted. Which coincidentally my own doc suggested to me the other day and I shut it down as I know v little about it but said I'd research it. I will obviously do some digging but based on her stories it would be a hard no if I was uneducated as her and made my decisions based on insta.
Oh sorry that’s my mistake, I thought she had gone for a smear 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
From her stories you would have thought she had some very invasive procedure! I had an IUD fitted Monday, didn’t shave for a start & didn’t tell the whole of insta. It was fine, but her stories tell another story!

Reactions: 5
Do your own research but don’t be put off by her stupid stories. The women’s is delulu 🙄

I had mine fitted 6 months ago as I’m a similar age and perimenopausal. It was no worse than a smear test. I had some bleeding after but that soon went and period got lighter and lighter and now 6 month in I don’t have any period

Reactions: 4
Lolll is she getting confused with what goes up must come down? As in gravity?
She needs to manifest herself a brain.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.