Ashley James

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But babies show an interest in everything! Suddenly looking at your food doesn’t mean they’re hungry and need to wean 🤦🏼‍♀️ They’re curious and learning!

Reactions: 5
But babies show an interest in everything! Suddenly looking at your food doesn’t mean they’re hungry and need to wean 🤦🏼‍♀️ They’re curious and learning!
Exactly mine tries to grab a dirty nappy when I'm changing him doesn't mean I'm gonna let him play with it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s so stupid it’s actually painful. Hopefully if her mother is there she will talk some sense into know it all Ashley.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s so stupid it’s actually painful. Hopefully if her mother is there she will talk some sense into know it all Ashley.
Her mum is the one that weaned her brother at 6 weeks old and ✨hEs FiNe✨

No, science has moved on since then. Know better, do better. My mum said when she had me (I’m 32) she could sit in the back of the car with no seatbelt and breastfeed me…bleeping hell, there was no idea back then about safety let alone the damage that can be done weaning early when baby has an immature gut. Time moves on and things change, the advice is 6 months for a reason.

Her baby isn’t ready, we can all see that but rather than admit she’s wrong or she’s making a mistake she’d rather push the “mothers instinct” bullshit and risk his health.

Reactions: 8
Holy crap at Tommy's baby photo. The universe really said copy and paste. Why does she even bother with these polls? 😂

• Haha
I didn’t like her of MIC. Then found her insta a couple years ago. I kinda liked her, I liked all the live life for yourself crap and being independent.

Since she’s got pregnant I can’t notttt standddd her. She’s like a different person. Content is bloody boring. All the annoying show off selfies, the bloody boobs out 24/7 like she’s the first person to have boobs and breast feed. It’s dull as bleeping dishwater.

Her little boyfriend she’s cute and sweet. Which is nice for her. And the baby is cute. But she’s coming across really up herself since becoming a mum.

I knew she’d be thick and jealous that people said the baby looks more like Tommy than her 😂 I bloody knew it 😂 how can she not see it herself tho?? I don’t get why she asked the question in the first place because she was never gonna be happy unless they said he looks like her and he just doesn’t ?

• Haha
I hope the rental dress is being dry cleaned after the baby just puked down it 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Also he’s still so young! They change all the time! I don’t get what there is to be jealous about 🥴

Reactions: 3
Ashley: “Why do men ask about my breasts?”

Next post.... tits completely on show

She fuckin loves the attention. She’s a dick. I literally see hers more than my own.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So she says about advice not to strap baby in the highchair and then proceeds to continue strapping her baby in so tightly. His poor neck. He must so uncomfortable with the strap digging in 🥺

• Sad
Holy crap at Tommy's baby photo. The universe really said copy and paste. Why does she even bother with these polls? 😂
Oh wow I thought that Tommy's baby pic was Alfie! It's so obvious he looks like his dad, not Ashely! It's been said before in this thread but I'll say it again. The woman is delusional.

She said before she really wanted a girl, probably wanted a 'mini me'. Wonder when she'll have a second baby. In an interview last August she said she wants to try for a baby girl as soon as she can.

Last edited:
Oh wow I thought that Tommy's baby pic was Alfie! It's so obvious he looks like his dad, not Ashely! It's been said before in this thread but I'll say it again. The woman is delusional.

She said before she really wanted a girl, probably wanted a 'mini me'. Wonder when she'll have a second baby. In an interview last August she said she wants to try for a baby girl as soon as she can.
Try for a baby girl that's not how it works she could try and try and just have boys she needs to grateful that she could carry a child

Reactions: 7
Try for a baby girl that's not how it works she could try and try and just have boys she needs to grateful that she could carry a child
Yes but she is an idiot, and don't go giving her actual advice, we all know how that ends.😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The stories from this morning —he’s not even nursing so why is her breast fully out of her dress?!! And then continuing to drop the camera down to Alf’s face level ensuring more boob exposure 🧐 really smart for someone that claims to hate all the attention her boobs get.

Reactions: 10
The stories from this morning —he’s not even nursing so why is her breast fully out of her dress?!! And then continuing to drop the camera down to Alf’s face level ensuring more boob exposure 🧐 really smart for someone that claims to hate all the attention her boobs get.
Please see my post above yours - she is an idiot!
A self absorbed narcissistic idiot who has no viable content so gets the boobs out and then whinges, that's all her content wrapped up right there.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh for goodness sake she is dumber than ass!

*posts photo of Alf asleep in his cluttered cot*

“Please don’t troll me about the teddy bear or the bumper, I know I know” 😖😖😖😖 get a grip, woman! How is it “trolling” to tell someone that a babies bed should be empty with no SUFFOCATION hazards!!!!?? That has seriously hacked me off.

If anyone is a troll, it’s Ashley herself.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Oh for goodness sake she is dumber than ass!

*posts photo of Alf asleep in his cluttered cot*

“Please don’t troll me about the teddy bear or the bumper, I know I know” 😖😖😖😖 get a grip, woman! How is it “trolling” to tell someone that a babies bed should be empty with no SUFFOCATION hazards!!!!?? That has seriously hacked me off.

If anyone is a troll, it’s Ashley herself.
THIS!! She is an absolute bellend. We’ve been here with the cot bumpers before. She said the exact same thing a few months before Alf was born.

She pictured the cot with bumpers on, then moaned about the UNSOLICITED advice in her DMs regarding them. At the same time she proceeded to thank those that told her she couldn’t wash the babies clothes in Zoflora…..

So disgusting that decoration is more important to her than her babies safety. I honestly have no words at this point.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.