Ashley James #9 All About Ashley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I read ‘being one with Tommy’ as the old school way of saying having sex 😂 Imagine shagging and her eyelids just start having a seizure cos she thinks she’s so damn hot.

Yeah. duck knows what she’s babbling on about. She’s trying to sound like an A-grade student, and failing miserably.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think she meant if she’s one on one with Tommy she might try and attract him with the eye flutters
Poor guy haha

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Only Mr Bean would DJ next to a giant photo of himself ffs 😂 She looks to be mid-blink in said photo 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I doubt the festival goers of Reading Festival will give a shiny duck as to who Ashley is .....they're mostly all post GCSE /A levels school kids who are just there to get drunk/ high

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ahhh I'm a new Ashley follower. I joined this thread when she came up on my insta. I find it HILARIOUS that she claims to be a DJ. Has this always been a thing? The way she's looking at the camera in that first clip is so cringe 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ahhh I'm a new Ashley follower. I joined this thread when she came up on my insta. I find it HILARIOUS that she claims to be a DJ. Has this always been a thing? The way she's looking at the camera in that first clip is so cringe 🤣🤣🤣
The irony is she thinks she's a 'cool' mum 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Reading festival 🤣🤣 I’ve just looked on their website and can’t see her name mentioned once, even amongst all the ones typed in tiny writing, you know the ones nobody knows or cares about, so if she’s not even on that list then what tent is she actually playing? 🤣 love how she uses motherhood and lockdown to suggest that’s why she’s never booked for DJ gigs… never the fact that she might actually just be a tit DJ 🤣 but of course she’s a highly attractive A grade student so she automatically assumes she must get picked!
What a life this woman lives, she must be exhausted being so attractive and being catcalled every time she steps out of the house. Have a day off from being a dick just for once Ashley will ya love!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s djing at Reading? Stop it 😂😂😂😂😂😂 So many acts have pulled out and people demanding refunds, it’s been a total flop this year. She’s obviously been booked last minute to fill gaps hence why she isn’t on the lists. Even in tiny writing 😂 She hardly fits the demographic.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I know she doesn’t actually do it as that would mean she actually ‘parents’ but she could at least pretend to put toys away properly! Oh sorry, that would mean she would have to turn her FAR TOO PRETTY face away from the camera

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s not a new thing. But it’s shockingly cringe. The video she’s reshared on Instagram was originally on TikTok and gave us laughs for days how she jabbed that button out of time like a deranged lunatic whilst standing in front of a picture of her beautiful self.

What’s she done now!?
8E162E04-575E-44A2-AF17-8EF1EAADD222.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.