Ashley James #9 All About Ashley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Naked video is still there for me. Doesn’t she know that not every single thing has to be shared with strangers on the internet? She’s such a try hard.
It’s the attitude of the spoiled and privileged again. She’s blatantly getting called out on her behaviour, so instead of editing her posts, or (god forbid) learning from her errors, she just bombards with more more more posts. It’s never ‘I wonder why people have a problem with this’, it’s always just ‘well they will like this, and this, and this and this…’

Never stop and think, just keep throwing tit at the wall and see what sticks. It’s actually a perfect metaphor for her ‘career’ as a whole. Don’t concentrate on one thing, or aim to improve and stand out at it. Just be a DJ, be a commentator, be a presenter, be a model, be an influencer, be a podcaster, be a life coach, be an interior decorator…. More more more more.

Why be good at one thing when you can be tit at a hundred things.

Reactions: 9
I think it’s been removed, I’ve looked on a different account and it’s not there

Reactions: 1
I practice attachment parenting with my youngest. To the point where my older 2 will stay with grandparents for a night but he stays with us. I’ve never left him. We have a secure attachment and he says hello to people occasionally but never would he seek affection from people he doesn’t know. None of my children have done and I do not force cuddles and affection even to family members.

I can’t believe how warped that is after she’s touched on the McCanns, shown him naked and now saying she hopes he carries on approaching strangers. What the actual duck???!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
My little ones are very confident but only want hugs from me, their daddy and grandma. Bit odd that Alf wants to hug strangers. If either of mine were to try and hug a stranger I'd use it as an opportunity to teach them about the danger of strangers! She's such a fuckwit.

Reactions: 10
To be fair, maybe ‘duddles lalas’ is toddler speak for ‘save me from these bleeping cretins’ and he was just asking that lifeguard for help

• Haha
Reactions: 22
nope my 18 month old doesn’t ask for cuddles with strangers either, not even his childminder. Very odd behaviour
My 18m old is joined at my hip and won’t goto anyone when I’m around 😂

Reactions: 7
Interesting 😥

We’ve all seen it: the child in the supermarket line willing to tell you all about himself despite not knowing you at all, or the little girl who plops herself in a new teacher’s lap on day one of school. Harmless? Maybe, but this type of overly friendly behavior toward strangers often stems from an unstable attachment history and can lead to trouble.
Indiscriminate affection is usually seen in children ages 5 and under and is described as an inconsistency in identifying and establishing attachments—for our purposes, secure adults who are safe and familiar and who will feed, clean, and love the child. Such children see adults as equal-opportunity caregivers regardless of whether they are well known or a total stranger. This type of behavior is most commonly seen in children adopted from orphanages or after foster care placements where physical or emotional neglect may have existed in the earliest and most formative year or two of life. It has also been found in children who have had a stable home life in terms of location, but an unstable one with regard to psychological and emotional neglect. The common thread among these children is that care was never consistent.

www.goodtherapy.org/blog/indiscriminate-affection-children-real-stranger-danger-0526174/amp/

Edit: not saying this is true of Alf necessarily but just goes to show what a total moron she is by celebrating him hugging strangers.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I’m going on holiday with my 22 month old next week. I can’t wait to spend every waking moment with her, playing in the sea and pool and watching her try new foods.
Toddlers are so much fun, how can she not want to spend time making memories with her boy?
I’d never heard of Ashley until this week when she was mentioned on another thread. After what I read, I looked at her stories. I am genuinely aggrieved by her behaviour. I will assume she’s totally thick and lacks any self awareness because she’s a narcissist! If she my was sister, she’d get a slap, I’m embarrassed for her. I agree with you about babies, toddlers/kids on holiday - they’re brilliant fun but yes they are tiring - you just have to suck it up! We’ve got a 6 year old who doesn’t take any prisoners but we love spending time together on holidays… in the grand scheme of things this timeframe is so short - it’s precious and should be cherished.

I genuinely don’t know anyone who would go abroad and leave their baby with a sitter! We once saw a family with baby monitors playing pool in the hotel bar…we knew their kids were in the room. We had to leave the bar because my husband and I wanted to say something derogatory to them about their selfish behaviour.

The world is full of selfish melts.

Reactions: 16
My 12mo was feeding herself broccoli and salmon on holiday when she was 10mo. Just put a bib on him and let him tuck in, FFS. Yes it can get messy but it's important for his development. Selfish, clueless parents as usual! They literally can't do anything right. Morons.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
The naked video is still there!
onlycame over from the hinch thread a few days ago- but wow! She’s a right bleep!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
My 12mo was feeding herself brocoli and salmon on holiday when she was 10mo. Just put a bib on him and let him tuck in, FFS. Yes it can get messy but it's important for his development. Selfish, clueless parents as usual! They literally can't do anything right. Morons.
This!....I can't understand why they couldn't have put his food in one of the bowls she says she'd brought with them and given Alf his own plate of food to feed himself, while they ate....and put a bib on him 🙄....it's like they haven't a clue how to look after their own child well let's face it they don't as they rely on their own mothers and childminder to do this!
I hope Alf gives them hell on the flight back

Reactions: 14
My 12mo was feeding herself brocoli and salmon on holiday when she was 10mo. Just put a bib on him and let him tuck in, FFS. Yes it can get messy but it's important for his development. Selfish, clueless parents as usual! They literally can't do anything right. Morons.
Absolutely! Especially on holiday, you don’t even have to worry about clearing the table and cleaning the floors! It’s literally the perfect place and excuse to let them experiment.

Also, those two don’t even have to worry about him staining any posh new holiday outfits, as they won’t buy him any new clothes anyway.

Reactions: 10
Lining Alf up to be a fussy eater is the content for 6 - 18 months time.

Along with baby two, the announcement, gender reveal, bashing of the patriarchy while playing into it, giving her child what she thinks is a unique name like Sienna & talking about what a great big brother Alf is, all while wishing she could ship him off like Snoop.

Then the content in 2 years time will be talking about “the struggle” of the previous year, how she’s two and done, how difficult it is bringing up a daughter in the patriarchy but how she is setting such a good example by being a jet setting disk jockey.

Calling it now.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I thought Alf could say 50+ words? He barely talks and the words he does say sound nothing like what he’s apparently trying to say. Why are they not encouraging him how to say the word ‘flowers’ properly? Instead you can hear TNB repeating Alf’s words thus encouraging him to keep using the word ‘Lala’ to mean flower

Reactions: 17
Alf can’t speak words. He says mehmey instead of Melon. Maybe it’s just how Ashley speaks… coming from someone who says ‘days of the month’ 😂😂😂😂

I swear to god if she starts sharing the tit out of the cost of living crisis like it’s relatable (and scaremongering) whilst she’s on her 10k holiday because she’s having her 10k garden done.

Twaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
👆👆 was going to say this. He does not say that many words. Lala is not the same as flower 😂 he looks so miserable and zoned out all the time I don’t understand

Reactions: 11
Shock horror Alf doesn't want to be left alone with STRANGERS so Trashley has to actually spend time with him for the rest of the holiday. Honestly all those stories about kids club and how he'll like it one day are SO sad 😓 why are you wishing time away and why would you take your kid on holiday to be away from them?

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.