Ashley James #9 All About Ashley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But he LOVED kids club the other times, didn't he Ashley!? No, he bloody didn't and he couldn't communicate it to you. We called it here. Her 'maternal instinct' is so poor she can't work out what situations he'd be unhappy or uncomfortable in until she witnesses him crying. But she's 'such a good mum' 🙄 Clueless.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
"I wish I could just shove him in there and shut the door "😳😡
he's your child Ashley.....
I have no words 🥺
B3CED22A-377D-437C-A0BC-70A070903B08.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Haven’t caught up yet but I’m 33 tomorrow and never asked to go to a kids club; always spent time together as a family on holiday. Sucks to be you ash

Reactions: 18
“Wish I could shove him in there and shut the door”.

These are the things she says about him on social media. Wonder what she says about him in private. 🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 27
I never did kids clubs, i never even got babysat by anyone other than my gran or aunties. How she can try to justify her poor parenting is so weird to me… it’s like she can’t see it’s wrong to want to “shove” her one year old into a room with strangers and abandon him…. It’s weird

Reactions: 16
hello everyone im new here. been following trashley back when she was single and living in the london flat. back then all she talked about was her being single, her big boobs or the patriarchy. i don’t know if she’s thinks she’s a cool mother by this behavior of hers towards her child. in the latest instastory he is napping in the pram quite far from her with her back to him. why can’t she put him in her line of sight? what if someone abducts him? she’s such a pathetic excuse of a mum

Reactions: 24
I never did kids clubs, i never even got babysat by anyone other than my gran or aunties. How she can try to justify her poor parenting is so weird to me… it’s like she can’t see it’s wrong to want to “shove” her one year old into a room with strangers and abandon him…. It’s weird
But then how else would she play Uno and tan 🤪

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I am actually howling at her story on attachment parenting and how she was made to be a mum after writing what she wrote about Alf.

Hahahahahahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I had to stop reading her latest stories with her pathetic attempts at explaining/ defending their terrible parenting. I was in danger of throwing my phone across the room🤬🤬🤬.

Also, there didn’t seem to be any other children in “Kids’ Club” - could that be telling you something Trashley & No Balls???

Reactions: 11
Genuinely hoping at this point that it’s actually a parody account and she’s doing it as a social experiment. If not poor bleeping kid man, everyone thinks their kids are little shits at times but the way she words things is genuinely scornful and resentful. It’s really bleeping sad.

Reactions: 10
I’m honestly just standing here in disbelief and wondering if she’s actually unwell. I hope she never has a brand deal again after this. Vile toxic woman.

Reactions: 11
I am actually howling at her story on attachment parenting and how she was made to be a mum after writing what she wrote about Alf.

Hahahahahahahahaha
Actually hilarious! She's so 'responsive' that she films her baby on his monitor calling for her. She's completely deluded.

Reactions: 8
I really hope Alf cries when he is left with the babysitter later on tonight!! Wonder if the attachment parenting will come into effect when it ruins her evening plans!!

Reactions: 13
Oh poor me not getting a break from my child…while child is napping in the background. Errrrrrr?! Play your Uno then.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lectures her followers about attachment parenting whilst also planning to leave her child to potentially wake up to a stranger again. Just so she can go to an adult-only dinner on a family holiday. Yeah you were really 'made to be a mum', Trashley. You're a bleeping joke.

Reactions: 22
As soon as people start putting ‘research’ up and saying they follow a parenting ‘theory’ or read a certain parenting book. I switch off. Just parent your kid its not that hard but clearly is for trashley

Reactions: 13
I really hope Alf cries when he is left with the babysitter later on tonight!! Wonder if the attachment parenting will come into effect when it ruins her evening plans!!
They won’t even be on the complex. “Sorry no taxi’s available where we are. He’ll be fine. He’s securely attached”. 😩😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Sorry new here, unfollowed a year ago when she got abbot much. Has she gotten rid of her pets?

Reactions: 2
Does anyone else get the feeling she's reading here? I'm not sure if it's just me but it feels like a lot of her stories today were indirectly addressing topics that have been discussed here. I mean she's a total narc so hard to believe she wouldn't be glued to this page, but it's weirding me out a bit 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So she’s on another luxury holiday sharing pictures about cost of living crisis. She’s securely attached to her child even though she leaves him at every opportunity and wants to leave him with childcare everyday. She hates her parents cause they send her to boarding school and now she’s desperate for a man. That’s what I got from that rant

I did attachment parenting with my children. They were with me all the time. Now they are school age they ask for sleepovers at family and friends houses cause they are secure. They are happy. Her kid looks miserable and like he can’t stand her. Neither can I to be honest. She is a tit parent. Bet he won’t very for the babysitter tonight. Absolutely pathetic

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.