Ashley James #8 Lovely day x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn't get over how much of a dick she looked in that story last night of her basically checking it was filming, eye bleeping herself then running to catch up with everyone else whilst still staring AT HERSELF in the camera, also why does she blink so much???
Running to catch up and then her giant wobble head took up the whole screen 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I couldn't imagine putting my wee one into a kids club at that age. We went away in may and my daughter is 7, she has a great time in the kids club but she chose to go. Not a kid who can't talk and say if the have have had enough etc. She doesn't deserve the title of mum

Reactions: 10
She’s defo either been reading here or had criticism in the dm’s about kids club. She needs to be pulled up on how much of a bleep she is. Tommy No Balls isn’t gonna do it is he if she’s paying for these kinds of holidays!

Reactions: 15
Tbh I don’t even think she does read here, after her GB news nights where she gets not so positive comments on Twitter she goes on massive rants about them
I can only imagine the meltdowns if she read the threads on here

she did share that DM other day so I think she’s aware of Tattle and everyone on here who posts hates themselves and is bitter 🤣

I tnink she probably did get done DMs from her followers who genuinely like her probably a bit shocked at her comments so far about Alf on holiday

Reactions: 7
just wondering, can princess Ashley not swim or something? Whenever they’re away she never seems to be in the pool? Or is it just that she’s far too busy posing on the sun lounger to get in the pool with her family?

Reactions: 5
Shock - kids club for the afternoon AND babysitting service at night!

• Sad
Howling at the stair video, just imagining her asking Tommy No Balls (stealing that one 🤣) to take 374 versions. Embarrassing.

And of course she shafted poor Alf to the babysitter! My baby is only a few months younger than Alf and I could never imagine leaving him with a stranger in a foreign country. 🤯

Reactions: 14
Ah man, worth the wait for today’s story dump.
Watermelon. Kids club and OF COURSE a babysitter (got over the fear of leaving him with strangers pretty fast didn’t you?).

A mere £179 for this evening’s dress. Not bothering to rent stuff any more. That was a brief period of pretending to care about sustainability and the cost of living.

Also “he likes to watch programs and chill after a busy day”. He’s a child! He likes what he’s used to and clearly that’s easier for you than interacting with him. Not saying kids should have zero screen time but it’s just constant with her

Reactions: 17
Imagine how bleeping HARROWING it would be for us as adults to fall asleep thinking we were beside or at least near people we love, waking up with say, a tummy ache and then seeing a complete and utter stranger who didn’t have English as their first language. So how the hell can she live with herself knowing that her 1 year old is with a stranger in a foreign country. He’d have a complete meltdown waking up to someone he doesn’t know. She’d never share that though.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Oh god her videos make my insides cringe! The stairs what is THAT!! how utterly obsessed do you have to be with yourself to ask someone to video you doing that? The words couldn’t leave my mouth! And then the sultry look at the dinner table, then how she looked away, I thought the waiter had rocked up 😂 but no, just Ashley trying to act casual when in fact she’s the most cringeworthy self obsessed attention seeker on the gram.

I also have no words for the 3.5 hoursin the kids club and then left with a babysitter.

Wtf does she look like in that dress 🤣🤣 I’m howling at her videos from tonight, Tommy looks awkward as duck in that mirror video and the stairs video, the second hand embarrassment I’m feeling right now is ridiculous! I seriously think this woman needs some help! I’ve never known anyone be so obsessed with themselves

Reactions: 16
I have so many questions about the stairs video. I’m mean obviously, WHY!? But also, why is she holding it? When she blows the cheap and tacky kiss it doesn’t look like it needs holding in place? Why the duck is she so obsessed? How come neither of them have died from embarrassment by doing this?

• Haha
Why is she wearing a bleeping sequin gown on holiday 😂 what’s wrong with a strappy cotton dress with primark flip flops like most of us

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m focusing on the dress because of genuinely makes my heart hurt to think about a child that young being left alone with strangers in the foreign country. How does it even work? A stranger in your room looking after your child? How on earth could you relax and sit posing the whole night, batting eyelashes, knowing your child was alone like that. It’s completely beyond me.

Reactions: 18
When I was a teenager I worked in a hotel that offered evening babysitting which I would occasionally do.

As it was booked through reception, them or conceirge would pop by to check all was ok and let the parents know.

I remember once having a baby whose parents went down to the restaurant. Within half an hour this baby cried non-stop and I couldn't settle him so his parents had to come back.

Even though the set up was good, looking back I was out of my depth and it's not something I would have ever considered using when I became a parent.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I just couldn't do it and again I can't believe that she can, after all the importance she placed on attachment parenting this kind of goes against every grain in your body!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.