Ashley James #8 Lovely day x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know how they can leave him like that?! Even when my sister babysits my son I spend most of the night wondering if all is okay and hoping he stays asleep. And that’s when he’s with someone I trust 100% with my life. They’re a pair of narcs, Tommy is just as bad for going along with all this.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I just couldn't do it and again I can't believe that she can, after all the importance she placed on attachment parenting this kind of goes against every grain in your body!
I have said it before but I just find it so mind boggling that she has had such a HUGE change in approach and seems totally unaware of this. Surely most of her followers must all also be totally agog!

Reactions: 9
The kids club is so unnecessary. They only have one child...they could easily tag team so they can take turns to nap/read like normal parents, instead of leaving him with strangers in a foreign country.
But leaving him to potentially wake up to a stranger is absolutely despicable. I just have no words for that.
Why can't they just go out for dinner earlier with Alf and have a family dinner!? Or is it not a family holiday? Selfish arseholes.
The stair walk was so cringe. That dress is so tacky and does nothing for her. It's actually hideous 🤮

Reactions: 20
I have said it before but I just find it so mind boggling that she has had such a HUGE change in approach and seems totally unaware of this. Surely most of her followers must all also be totally agog!
Yea that ‘science of parenting’ book she referred to all the time and ‘attachment parenting’ theories and judging women who didn’t breastfeed or cosleep. Now look at her it’s laughable

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I definitely think some of her followers must be thinking wtf about her holiday as much as us!
To put him in kids club everyday is bad enough but then leave him with a babysitter on a night is just mind blowing 😱

Why even bring him on holiday?!

Reactions: 13
Tommy No Balls (that's his name on this thread now, right!?) comes across as such a melt now. If I asked my husband to pose like that for a video mirror selfie he would absolutely tell me to duck off, and rightly so! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
When I was a teenager I worked in a hotel that offered evening babysitting which I would occasionally do.

As it was booked through reception, them or conceirge would pop by to check all was ok and let the parents know.

I remember once having a baby whose parents went down to the restaurant. Within half an hour this baby cried non-stop and I couldn't settle him so his parents had to come back.

Even though the set up was good, looking back I was out of my depth and it's not something I would have ever considered using when I became a parent.
I used to babysit fri or sat evenings for the managers of the hotel my mum worked at as a teenager ..the first time i sat i hadnt even met the little boy and part way through the evening he woke up crying and came out of their room to me a random teenager sitting in their living area. luckily i managed to calm him with his favourite video and telling him mummy and Daddy are working and will be back soon.
Looking back now as a parent i would never have left my children with someone who'd never even met my child let alone a 15 year old ..how frightening must that 1st meeting have been for him?
I looked after him most weekends until i went to work and i loved looking after him..he never had a proper bedtime so i would be entertaining him all night! .. a couple of the said to me have always stuck with me ..he called me Mummy once and he always used to say you are my best friend. makes me feel quite sad now.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
After watching her stories the last few weeks, someone I once thought was relatable and her post baby struggles were relatable I now find her the biggest dick going.

She's just as bad as Jake Quickendon and his beard and now narcasstic they are (funniest thread on here for sure!)

Anyways, I've watched her in complete disbelief, her "bond" is beyond fake, she is the most selfish mum I see on Instagram, also, you'd think she was the only mum to have a baby and struggles during lockdown the way she harps on. Boohoo ash, you weren't!!

So to answer someone from above, I 100% believe people are seeing her for what she truly is.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Alfie genuinely seems like a lovely docile little one. She has no idea how lucky she is. I feel so sad for him being constantly palmed off cos she can’t be bothered.
Bet she treats a girl completely differently if they have one

Reactions: 7
It’s even more bizarre she’s using the babysitting service when literally last week or week before she said Alf was up during night for over 2 hours as he had a nightmare and wouldn’t settle
As a parent shouldn’t that be on her mind that he woke up upset and with his own Mum he still took hours to settle?! Never mind waking up with a complete stranger

Reactions: 10
They obviously only brought the child on the holiday as they couldn’t find someone to palm him off to get someone to look after him while they went away.
The whole point of a family holiday is to do things as a family. Yes you may eat dinner @ 5pm and be back to your room by 7/8pm but you accept that so your kids are happy and having a good time. That hotel is NOT family friendly. It is parents who didn’t want to bring their kids on holiday but had to friendly!
Tommy no balls is a doormat to stand posing for videos and taking pics and videos of her for the gram. And to allow his child to be put into daycare at that age for so long he’s every bit as bad as her!

Reactions: 18
So in reality, she’s had a lie in & potentially seen him from 8am till 11am ish (assuming similar nap time to my son). Then maybe an hour awake from 1-2. Then 5.30pm till 8.30pm bedtime.

You’d be assuming that she was working, only seeing him for those hours, not on holiday WITH him.

Reactions: 9
It’s nice that she follows ‘if Alf is happy, she is happy’ since he has always looked absolutely miserable with her and she’s probably never seen him smile. Don’t worry though, all the baby friendly staff at the hotel are trained…. Don’t know in what, but they are trained. If I go out for dinner and someone watches my kids I’m back in an hour and they are school age

Reactions: 16
She really has no clue does she? Why doesn’t she have an early ish dinner with Alf, then they can head back to the room and have drinks on the balcony while Alf is in bed? OR, just take Alf out for a late dinner and keep him snoozing in the stroller. Both options the majority of parents do?

Also her stories about other parents leaving their kids alone in hotel rooms (I’m sorry but nobody does this after Madeleine McCann) - she’s just using this to deflect criticism of her horrid parenting.

I could not imagine putting my baby in kids club / being sat by a babysitter he doesn’t know until they were at an age they could talk properly.

Hi Ashley, thanks for (poorly) attempting to justify your actions. Lovely day x

• Haha
Reactions: 17
1) Shouldn’t have started my morning watching her stories.
2) Evil bleep, videoing Alf’s spag bol (she acts like that’s a gourmet meal..someone recommended it 😂😂) whilst Alf is sat looking absolutely exhausted just watching and wanting his dinner.
3)That sequin curtain screams Abba karaoke night
4) She mentions how she was always in kids club as a child. If she was Alf’s age she wouldn’t remember it so she was a consenting child at the time.
5) Clearly did her research whilst booking the hotel knowing the earliest dinner was 7:30pm.
6) I hope Alf wakes at 6am every bleeping day. Don’t take your child out of their time zone then. Didn’t research that one did you.

Have a lovely day, bleep x

She really has no clue does she? Why doesn’t she have an early ish dinner with Alf, then they can head back to the room and have drinks on the balcony while Alf is in bed? OR, just take Alf out for a late dinner and keep him snoozing in the stroller. Both options the majority of parents do?

Also her stories about other parents leaving their kids alone in hotel rooms (I’m sorry but nobody does this after Madeleine McCann) - she’s just using this to deflect criticism of her horrid parenting.

I could not imagine putting my baby in kids club / being sat by a babysitter he doesn’t know until they were at an age they could talk properly.
It’s every sexual predators dream isn’t it, to sit a child or a toddler who can’t speak 🤮 I can’t believe they even had to discuss leaving him in the room on his own whilst they took the monitor. Does she want a parenting medal for that? Shocking.

Reactions: 21
I’d love for someone to point out the lies in every one of her posts, every time. Of course they’d be blocked as a ‘troll’ in no time, but it seems pretty much every other rambling caption can be contradicted by a previous one.

She’s spiralling lately, and fair enough I get it would be a PR disaster for her to say ‘you know what, me and Tommy fancy a break so duck it we shoved him in the kids club’ - but she could just say nothing, put her phone down and not end up having to justify her appalling choices.

That would mean no attention though (apart from that of her partner and child) which is her oxygen it seems.

Who in their right mind would be attempting to launch a career as a mummy influencer, and host a parenting podcast, whilst at the same time admitting they would rather let a stranger look after their child so they can dress up and have a drink? She BADLY needs and agent / manager, and quickly.

She is addicted to social media, addicted to her own image and voice, and it’s rapidly becoming her own downfall.

• Heart
Did she seriously just say that their number one rule is that they never let Alf cry?
She’s literally posted videos of him crying in his cot for her/Tommy as she just sits in another room filming it for strangers.

Reactions: 22
She LOVES this. She shared about babysitting and kids club yesterday because she knows it’s divisive. She thrives off this tit. Same Ashley different location 🥱

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.