Ashley James #8 Lovely day x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She LOVES this. She shared about babysitting and kids club yesterday because she knows it’s divisive. She thrives off this tit. Same Ashley different location 🥱
This is what I meant with my earlier post. Whether people agree or disagree with her, it’s engagement and that equals content, which is her lifeblood. Same reason she has been forced to lower herself to appearing on stuff like GB News, it’s divisive and gets reaction (mainly negative) but beggars can’t be choosers.

Surely whoever represents should be asking whether there are easier routes to gain engagement than using her poor child as a talking stick?

Reactions: 10
Is water melon all he has for breakfast?! No toast, egg, yogurt, pancakes etc ? Jesus that’s a snack

Reactions: 10
I’m so fascinated by everything with her lately. Our babies were born the same month and I loved following her last year. Always eye-rolled a bit but enjoyed all her attachment style content. Now I’m wondering was it just laziness rather than attachment for her , keep in the bed , etc. Breast feeding was about her more than him. It’s like being a parent was a novelty for a few months that has totally worn off!

Reactions: 18
I think she’s reported tutti fruttis comment on her post 😂😂 Everytime I read the comments back the initial comment it shrinks the feed so I can’t read it. I love how people comment lovely stuff expecting to get a reply from her. bleeping mugs 🤣😂

Reactions: 5
Wow, so she’s now justifying leaving her 1 year old with a complete STRANGER with the fact she didn’t go for tea and leave the monitor on him 🤯 not to worry though, she gave them her phone number, although they probably wouldn’t be able to get in touch with her should they need to because she’s either fast asleep or walking up and down the same steps 1500 times for the gram 😒
‘If Alf‘s happy, we’re happy’ translates to ‘Alf will be happy so that I can be’ she’s kidding herself if she seriously thinks she’s enjoying this part of motherhood… it’s quite obvious she still hates it and Alf quite clearly gets in the way of her life.
Who wants to tell her that there’s more than a baby crying to suggest they’re unhappy? Newsflash Ashley, baby’s and toddlers cry for various reasons, just because you don’t leave him to cry for ages doesn’t mean you’re doing the best for him, try actually being present in his life too, that might make him happy too, just a suggestion though 🤷🏼‍♀️
bleeping bleep!

Reactions: 12
Wow, so she’s now justifying leaving her 1 year old with a complete STRANGER with the fact she didn’t go for tea and leave the monitor on him 🤯 not to worry though, she gave them her phone number, although they probably wouldn’t be able to get in touch with her should they need to because she’s either fast asleep or walking up and down the same steps 1500 times for the gram 😒
‘If Alf‘s happy, we’re happy’ translates to ‘Alf will be happy so that I can be’ she’s kidding herself if she seriously thinks she’s enjoying this part of motherhood… it’s quite obvious she still hates it and Alf quite clearly gets in the way of her life.
Who wants to tell her that there’s more than a baby crying to suggest they’re unhappy? Newsflash Ashley, baby’s and toddlers cry for various reasons, just because you don’t leave him to cry for ages doesn’t mean you’re doing the best for him, try actually being present in his life too, that might make him happy too, just a suggestion though 🤷🏼‍♀️
bleeping bleep!
And this is the woman who is trying to have another child. I just don’t get it at all

Reactions: 8
Ashley and Tommy are both selfish self centred parents who only think about what they want and screw what constitutes a family holiday! .....why drag a toddler on a 4+hr flight to a baking hot , child unfriendly resort?
When my kids were little , we used to do self catering hols ( either to Scotland to visit relatives or very occasionally to France where we rented a gite with a pool or villa in Portugal in a family centred complex - where they are known to be extremely child centred)....suited us down to the ground as the kids had the pool and made friends , I had time to chill and read a book! and if they wanted to sleep could put them down for a nap in the heat of the afternoon-, so they'd be rested for eating out in evening (would only prepare easy breakfast/lunch in villa - visiting local markets is part of the fun of travelling for us! - but then Ashley hates cooking!
it's only recently that husband I have been able to go on luxury long haul holidays to more exotic places ( and have taken teenagers with us!)
However kids are all grown up now so we're off to the Maldives next month .....but this will be our first holiday abroad in 3 years unlike Trashley who seems to expect a holiday every bloody month! In the real world most parents are lucky to get 5-6 weeks annual leave and childcare has to be organised meticulously months in advance! ( take heed Ashley, it only get worse once they start school and holiday childcare is often frequently non existent, so husband and I would only have 1 week off together over summer hols to look after our kids!)

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Ashley and Tommy are both selfish self centred parents who only think about what they want and screw what constitutes a family holiday! .....why drag a toddler on a 4+hr flight to a baking hot , child unfriendly resort?
When my kids were little , we used to do self catering hols ( either to Scotland to visit relatives or very occasionally to France where we rented a gite with a pool or villa in Portugal in a family centred complex - where they are known to be extremely child centred)....suited us down to the ground as the kids had the pool and made friends , I had time to chill and read a book! and if they wanted to sleep could put them down for a nap in the heat of the afternoon-, so they'd be rested for eating out in evening (would only prepare easy breakfast/lunch in villa - visiting local markets is part of the fun of travelling for us! - but then Ashley hates cooking!
it's only recently that husband I have been able to go on luxury long haul holidays to more exotic places ( and have taken teenagers with us!)
However kids are all grown up now so we're off to the Maldives next month .....but this will be our first holiday abroad in 3 years unlike Trashley who seems to expect a holiday every bloody month! In the real world most parents are lucky to get 5-6 weeks annual leave and childcare has to be organised meticulously months in advance! ( take heed Ashley, it only get worse once they start stand holiday childcare I'd often non existent!)
Exactly! Once you become a parent it isn’t about you anymore, it’s that simple. I don’t think Ashley has grasped yet that your WHOLE life changes when you have a child, little miss verruca salt wants it all! I’m not saying you can’t still have ‘couple’ time every now and again but your life is supposed to be about your child and their happiness, and that’s not just them not crying, it’s about where they feel most comfortable and content.. with their parents usually, not with some stranger in a whole new environment. She’s setting herself up to have THE worst bond with her son!
the next thread should be called simply… ‘poor Alf’

Reactions: 13
View attachment 1499900

Next year when he’s 2 1/2 😔
Next year ashley just don’t take him if he’s getting in the way of princess Ashley time! She is actually unbelievable. I knew she was a tit mum before this but I’m just so shocked at her behavior on this holiday! What memories will she have to take away from this? Her being a lazy witch while someone else watched HER child every day! Wow she infuriates me

Reactions: 13
She says she never lets Alf cry, but that's doing him a disservice psychologically in the long run as how will he be able to cope when he's at nursery/ school/ later in life , when there will be occasions when he will cry / find situations difficult/stressful and won't have the resilience to deal with this emotion!
Yes you don't like to see your child cry but saying you never let your child cry is just ridiculous and frankly unsustainable and is storing up problems in later years- just wait till he has a meltdown and can't self regulate, or can't do his homework....how are you going to cope then Ashley probably send him to boarding school like her!
I've found you this very informative article to read Ashley....so you don't have to research it!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
The thought of those kids clubs when I was on holidays as a youngster filled me with fear. I was never made to go to one. So no Ashley, we are not all the same as you!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Ashley was, presumably, with her sister at the kids club too. Not alone as a pre-verbal toddler.

Reactions: 18
Kids clubs are for school age children. When they can actually participate in all the activities, make friends and enjoy it properly. Even when he’s 2.5 he still won’t be able to fully communicate if he’s actually enjoying it or would prefer to be with his parents.
I said it a while ago and I think it more than ever now, as soon as he’s 7 years old he’ll be packed off to boarding school.

Reactions: 19
It’s actually disgusting that she wrote ‘they all have training but what’s important is that Alf’s happy’. That to me says she would palm him off to anyone if he was happy. She doesn’t care about the level of qualification these people have. Good luck to her getting Alf through childhood without crying 😂 Just disabling his ability to communicate. She knocks me sick.

Also where are her ‘friends’ with their lovely comments? I don’t know how they put up with this narc.

Kids clubs are for school age children. When they can actually participate in all the activities, make friends and enjoy it properly. Even when he’s 2.5 he still won’t be able to fully communicate if he’s actually enjoying it or would prefer to be with his parents.
I said it a while ago and I think it more than ever now, as soon as he’s 7 years old he’ll be packed off to boarding school.
That’s exactly what will happen. And she’ll be home with her much loved daughter who does no wrong 🤮

Reactions: 9
I've never watched her before but been recommended, fanx hen @Pollyanna263

Is she for bleeping real? She sent her kid to a kids club with people she doesn't know, in a whole other country, then left him with a stranger in his hotel room when asleep where anything could happen - unimaginable things. All so she can have a few hours peace..?? Don't have kids then 🤮🤮🤮🤮 is this type of neglect normal for her?

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.