Ashley James #8 Lovely day x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does this mean exactly? Why does she need a company to rent out her flat? Is it a way to avoid tax or something?
I’m really not sure. If you rent your home privately you do have tax implications on the rental income, so yes it probably is a tax dodge. Especially if it’s in a different company name to her day-to-day ‘work’.

Would be interesting to know whether it’s still her name on the title deeds or if she’s put the flat in trust for Alfie.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I was expecting her figures to be a lot higher. They don’t seem to match her affluent lifestyle and expenditure 🧐

I was expecting her figures to be a lot higher. They don’t seem to match her affluent lifestyle and expenditure 🧐
It’s only up to Feb 2021 so far though, the last tax year and the one we’re in now could be dramatically different.

Reactions: 2
It’s only up to Feb 2021 so far though, the last tax year and the one we’re in now could be dramatically different.

With how much she’s ramped up the ads, plus all the money she obviously makes in her career as a “disk jockey”, I’d expect to see an increase.

So that is English and Geography that she obviously didn’t get A’s in - if you’re going to lie about your profession, at least spell it right.

Trash, No Balls & Poor Alf are staying in a junior suite! Not the cheap & cheerful garden studio (bargain at £4800 - £5700 for 7 nights) for Princess Precious! It’s the £6500 (x 7 nights) Junior Suite!

Which still doesn’t include flights (business class, natch), airport transfers, kid’s club, babysitting, room service, à la carte meals, watermelon & a seemingly endless parade of over-priced / poorly fitting dresses, bikinis, kaftans and other fashion items for Madam Le Trash.

Plenty of advertorial content in all this…

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Trash, No Balls & Poor Alf are staying in a junior suite! Not the cheap & cheerful garden studio (bargain at £4800 - £5700 for 7 nights) for Princess Precious! It’s the £6500 (x 7 nights) Junior Suite!

Which still doesn’t include flights (business class, natch), airport transfers, kid’s club, babysitting, room service, à la carte meals, watermelon & a seemingly endless parade of over-priced / poorly fitting dresses, bikinis, kaftans and other fashion items for Madam Le Trash.

Plenty of advertorial content in all this…
You could easily get a week in The Caribbean, Thailand or Maldives for that price.....if only they'd known it was the school holidays 🤭🤔 obviously either the patriarchy didn't warn her or she hadn't done her research

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her latest vid of Alf staring blankly at his IPad eating grated cheese and wiping it on his t shirt (no bib) is just so sad!
Why does he have such a limited diet?

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Most parents (especially Dads - despite what Trashley thinks) welcome having a relaxed dinner together, as a family, on holiday. It’s often impossible in everyday life.

Why is it stressful Ashley? I just don’t get it. Poor Alf continues with the worst diet ever & yet more screen time.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I worry for Alf if she is pregnant. I know how hard it is as I had 2 under 2 then 3 under 5 and trying to give the older ones attention while tending to a newborn is enough to fry your head at times! She doesn’t have the patience and I think she’ll just cast him aside. Probably send him to the Lake District like she did Snoop 🫣

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.