Ashley James #7 Can’t do bedtime because I’m too boney - no, Ash, you’re just a fake phoney!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she’s been hiding the ‘room is uncomfortable’ bit when she shares the monitor images

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Her choice for ‘greatest briton’ last night was Mick Lynch- head of the RMT who has crippled the transport system this week.

I mean… duck off Trashley. He’s such a great man my friend couldn’t get to hospital for treatment thanks to no trains. You’re both pricks.

Reactions: 5
The audacity of her sharing the What Children Need To Hear thing! All a little different to rat bag which is what she referred to little Alf as the other day!

Reactions: 12
The tweets and stories are pretty much what she said on the show last night, she's just copied her script straight onto Twitter/Insta

Her insta stories and twitter posts remind me of when I was writing essays for my GCSEs, she literally just researches and regurgitates statistics she’s found on google. I’m guessing the other day when she said she was sat in front of her computer all day she was researching and preparing her notes for GB. She’s not actually interested in any of these topics, never posts about them when she’s not been on the tv.

Reactions: 8
Shout out to TikTok for deleting her videos for child exploitation. Obviously she’s outraged and doesn’t get it and thinks it’s all about her.

Reactions: 20
Shout out to TikTok for deleting her videos for child exploitation. Obviously she’s outraged and doesn’t get it and thinks it’s all about her.
This!!
To be fair to Ashley it is a beautiful video celebrating her motherhood and breastfeeding journey (in the days when she did actually bother to mother her child!), but it is not suitable to put onto the internet. Those images of Alf in the bath could be used by disgusting people in horrible ways 😢
Protect your child Ashley ffs.

Reactions: 17
I can't even with her stories. Back to being a contradiction. Want's to own multiple homes, but people on the breadline should also be able to afford and own homes.

It's greedy people like Ashley that stop the working class from owning homes.

Could you imagine her as a landlady? She'd be the type that always upped the rent without making any improvements, never fix anything when it broke & demand more than the deposit at the end of tenancy.

Reactions: 12
She’s such a dick. It’s taken me 5 minutes to find the full name of her childminder, and also the bleeping village hall.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
She really is an absolute, walking contradiction. I’m afraid owning multiple homes is the definition of greed!
It's because of that mentality that my kids now can't afford to buy where we live as rich holidaymakers from the south think buying a cute little holiday home is a great investment which they spend only a month in and rest of year it's empty

Reactions: 11
She’s such a dick. It’s taken me 5 minutes to find the full name of her childminder, and also the bleeping village hall.
Sick honestly. She has no regard for her son’s safety - or her own, for that matter. It’s pathetic. Did I imagine it or did she not bang on about internet safety when she was pregnant?!

Sick honestly. She has no regard for her son’s safety - or her own, for that matter. It’s pathetic. Did I imagine it or did she not bang on about internet safety when she was pregnant?!
Yeah, I'm pretty sure she said she wasn't going to be an influencer that showed her baby because he had his right to privacy until she saw how much £££ she could make out of him.

Reactions: 9
Her issue isn’t with the cost of living crisis. Her issue is with the government/bleeping patriarchy as usual. She doesn’t have the issue of struggling to afford things! She has so many luxuries. She can duck off preaching about the cost of living when she got her teeth whitened yesterday. Who can afford that these days?
We can’t even afford a round of drinks for us and 3 children in a pub on a Friday afternoon! We can’t even travel far because fuel is too expensive.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.