Ashley James #7 Can’t do bedtime because I’m too boney - no, Ash, you’re just a fake phoney!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The jeans and boots are a no from me! Really weird outfit. Fine if she was popping to the shop and she just threw on what she had to hand but not for a paid advert.

Reactions: 7
Weird dress sense for someone who obviously can afford a stylist. I unfollowed her after the Amber Heard shizzle but pop on her page now and again to make myself feel better. I was going to DM her to ask why she makes out like her birth was oh so bad yet she was taking mirror selfies 2 hours post birth. I was still lying on a bed in my own blood as I couldnt stand up after 2 hours - and I had what was also classed as a 'normal' birth. Albeit traumatic as it was during covid so was alone for so much of it. She pisses me off no end with the traumatic birth crap though - why do 'celebs' think theyre the only ones ever to have had a bit of a crap labour? Sadly thats just life for most of us

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So standing about in the street eating a nut bar is called work these days? duck my life I’ve done something wrong I tell ya!
She must have been absolutely melting her tits off today with what she had on. She’s normally parading around in as little clothes as possible and on one of the hottest days of the year she’s decided go out in jeans and boots 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
On the beg for a free potty 😭😂 duck sake.

it is perfectly possible a child of his age could be potty trained, my daughter did her first poo on a potty age 10 months and now consistently uses the potty throughout the day age 23 months. (I am not by any means claiming she is super advanced or FULLY potty trained 🤣 I purely did this as I recognised she would get embarrassed and hide whilst pooing from a young age and she slowly started communicating her needs to me and enjoyed using it)

if Ashley can’t be bothered to do a bedtime routine with Alf there is no way she would have the motivation to potty train him. Plus he’s at the childminders 40+ hours a week, when does she plan on doing it exactly?! She probably only sees him awake 3 hours a day.😂
We all know she’ll drop him off to the childminders with a gifted tit bowl and go ‘potty train him please and goodbye’ 😩😂

She must be so desperate for ads to be handing out nuts to people on a day that’s hotter than hell 😂😂😂😂

She’d get more respect doing the Big Issue.

Reactions: 8
I’m guessing she’s had more than just Botox now? He face looks completely different!?
She looks so weird, utterly freak-like. Why do do many instahuns do this? Georgia Toffolo is another. Lovely, naturally pretty girl. Or she was. I don’t follow her & saw a photo the other day. I wouldn’t have known it was her without the caption.

Reactions: 5
She’s banging on about how traumatic the birth was yet she’s actively trying for a second baby? Something doesn’t add up (as usual!)

Reactions: 4
Anyone want to “take one for the team” & watch Her Whingey-ness on GB News tonight? 🙉🤣

Reactions: 1
We won’t have to, she will tell us all about it and repost it anyway
So far:
* Hammer Horror-style make up
* Farrah Fawcett-style hair
* Has suggested that:
- Alf can say his name & use cutlery (!)
- “Loves” single parents
- has contradicted herself several times
And - whilst she’s looked at her notes a dozen times - her “colleagues” have suggested that “Ashley loves a Google search a stat”

So far:
* Has suggested that:
- “Loves” single parents
And - whilst she’s looked at her notes a dozen times - her “colleagues” have suggested that “Ashley loves a Google search a stat”
As much as my curiosity gets the better of me, I’m bowing out at this stage.
Watching Ashley “debate” is so cringeworthy.

• Haha
Why would you wear a dress like this , (that you'll be wearing for a wedding at the weekend) for a "news talk show"? I use that term very loosely!
Its bogging awful...and looks like an explosion in a Laura Ashley factory circa 1990
124027BA-FEC0-4466-BCF3-2AA8213506A4.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So far:
* Has suggested that:
- “Loves” single parents

As much as my curiosity gets the better of me, I’m bowing out at this stage.
Watching Ashley “debate” is so cringeworthy.
Cutlery 🤣 for what? Fruit and grated cheese

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I've put GB News on out of curiosity, I can actually watch longer than 5 mins without Dan Wootton on it 🤣

🤌 This is the emoji for our Ash, she does it all the time

Regularly? You mean in the last month or so as you noticed your engagement rapidly declining and you were desperate to get it back up.

Attachments

• Haha
Id rather eat my kids tit than miss putting my kids to bed to be on that EDL show.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve just turned it on- she can’t talk without looking at her notes. She’s constantly looking down- she clearly writes herself a script when they tell her what questions they’re going to ask.
she’s VERY good at copy and pasting from Google!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’ve just turned it on- she can’t talk without looking at her notes. She’s constantly looking down- she clearly writes herself a script when they tell her what questions they’re going to ask.
she’s VERY good at copy and pasting from Google!
I think somebody else preps her notes and probably runs through them with her ahead of the show.

Not only constantly looking at her notes gives it away that these aren't her own thoughts, the fact she rambled on about the government when asked about ECHR, she couldn't give a clear answer as it deviated from her script

Reactions: 7
I've put GB News on out of curiosity, I can actually watch longer than 5 mins without Dan Wootton on it 🤣

🤌 This is the emoji for our Ash, she does it all the time

Regularly? You mean in the last month or so as you noticed your engagement rapidly declining and you were desperate to get it back up.
Is it just me or is actively admitting you bribe your followers not a good look?
Howling at the idea of Alf using cutlery to eat his watermelon and cheese pots 🤣 Lovely day

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.