Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

willowtree2

VIP Member
I would just like to announce that today my toddler took a shit on my carpet and I didn’t need another person to help me clear it up.

Lovely day x

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Ss-ldn

Chatty Member
I can’t have real grass because the dog I gave away used to get muddy in winter. Honestly what the fuck 😂
Ahahaha, amazing 🤣
New thread title?

Ashley James #8: redesigning my garden for the dog I gave away, palming my kid off for a lovely day x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

moimoi

VIP Member
Another DJ video 🤣😭 she looks like my 1 year old pressing the same button over and over again on his toy keyboard and so proud of it too.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

cahil

I'm actually pissed off she's dj'ing a pride event - there are literally thousands of queer djs in London that would have loved that opportunity and I have so far seen zero actual allyship from Ashley on LGBT+ issues.... EG the roe v Wade decision which directly puts various gay rights in the firing line including as someone alluded to above commented access to IVF/for queer couples. but of course Ashley hasn't even considered that because that would require her to actually have a brain and be politically engaged.... sorry rant but this has really annoyed me !!!!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Tlyfe

VIP Member
I was back “working” at 5 days because I didn’t get maternity leave - oh fuck off always reminding people of this!! A fucking influencer is not back working, you can do that shite lying down. Not like she was back up doing 12 hour shifts like some people the fucking idiot.

wouldn’t know what work is if it smacked her in her frozen face

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
I would just like to announce that today my toddler took a shit on my carpet and I didn’t need another person to help me clear it up.

Lovely day x
My 5 year old has a bug and shit on my bed, I thought he would be caring for himself by now? No one told me you have to look after them for years?

Lovely day x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
Put a blonde wig on The Mask and it’s like they are separated at birth 😳

881F5802-FBF0-4663-8175-76D11AD69295.jpeg

9130219F-FF62-4109-A8D4-40164F05BC06.jpeg

She NEEDS to cool it with the filler.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

willowtree2

VIP Member
I’m confused at her perception of toddler behaviour? Tonight my toddler (same as Alfs age) drew all over my sofa in red felt tip, took a shit on top of his toy box, emptied my drawers of clothes whilst I brushed my 4yo’s teeth and flung himself off of my bed.

Alf is sat in a fucking helmet with a square bit of foam banging 2 balls together and she thinks that’s wild?

I’m sorry but she’s going to have a rude awakening soon 😳🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Erzxo

Chatty Member
WHY IS SHE SHOWING ALF'S BARE BUM ON INSTAGRAM?!

Just because she has no boundaries or regard for what her followers want to see and prances about in her underwear, doesn't mean she has the right to show a NAKED Alf!

There is an emoji covering his bum, BUT FUCKING HELL!

I HATE these influencers that use their babies for content and think it's acceptable to show their kids naked.

• Heart

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
My kids are school age and I don’t remember what words they said at what age and what day they walked but I do know they ate proper meals at that age and I didn’t resent them for being alive

• Haha
  • Heart

sasbeep

VIP Member
I can’t have real grass because the dog I gave away used to get muddy in winter. Honestly what the fuck 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Erzxo

Chatty Member
How knackered does poor Alf look in that story she posted? Also 18 months old and his first time using a fork - ok Ashley. lovely day.

• Haha
Reactions: 23