Ashley James #7 Can’t do bedtime because I’m too boney - no, Ash, you’re just a fake phoney!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but dairy Lea lunchables??? Is that what’s she’s sending him in with? That food isn’t even real. Super processed pig guts and plastic cheese in between crackers. If I was the childminder having a lovely day I’d be binning that tit off and making him a normal ham sandwich!
What the duck is wrong with this woman?!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
1658345430986.png

remind you of anyone?.....hope she does get Snoop back and either he or Alf craps on her sofa

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can’t believe she hasn’t realised it’s her first night away after GB News 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Christ, try to hide your GLEE at spending yet another night away from your kid and partner.

Brace brace for the birth debrief tomorrow. Her saying she’s excited for it just shows what a total cock she is. I know some of you commented before to say how upsetting and triggering it was for you; I’m so sorry. Must be hard to see it trivialised by this airhead

• Heart
Reactions: 12

New thread mum police!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.