Ashley James #48 She wants her friends pyjama distance and to forget her kids existence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Heidi and MUA 😂 honestly, I have no idea why Heidi defends Ash on every single thing.

I don't know anything about W sitting but what I do know is that boy doesn't sit any other way, ever. Now and then probably isn't an issue but constant W sitting, his gait, his struggles to get up 2 stairs etc more than likely indicate he needs some kind of professional help.
Omg, the comments between MUA and Heidi... the drama 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Heidi is the sort of person that would read here, get Ashley’s new address and sit in a bush watching her every move. Not all stalkers are men Ash… hello Baby Reindeer

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t tell if the person who is complaining about stick on blinds and like “why has no one invented a solution” Is a troll. I think she’s legit and speaks to the critical thinking skills of Ashley’s followers.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Funny how it was so refreshing not being on her phone for ABBA Voyage yet the following day she spent her whole time filming a Girls Aloud concert

They’re still in separate bedrooms???? 🤯

Also, didn’t Alf and Ad share an ice cream not so long ago? But this wknd was Ads first?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She wants us to know the move and gigantic mortgage pending bankruptcy was all worth it because they got to meet Tommys brother in the pub for an hour

• Haha
Reactions: 22
My hubby and I have seperate bedrooms ( we are in our 70’s so need a good sleep ) we each make our own beds. However I was away for the weekend with my sis and when I got back he’d made my bed. He ‘s crap at it but made a better job than Tommy
Why would she post her bed looking such a mess

Reactions: 9
My hubby and I have seperate bedrooms ( we are in our 70’s so need a good sleep ) we each make our own beds. However I was away for the weekend with my sis and when I got back he’d made my bed. He ‘s crap at it but made a better job than Tommy
Why would she post her bed looking such a mess
Because he's unmade it. He pulls the quilt back for her, leaves her a snack and a drink and normally leaves her PJ's out too so has one less thing to do. #juggle

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Ash last week: I’m going to compress all my work so I can enjoy my time with Ada

Ash today: I’ve increased Ada’s childcare

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I dont think either of the kids particularly look like her, and hopefully they haven’t got any of her personality traits either. All that reel did for me was highlight how strange Alf’s teeth look. I’ve obv noticed it before, but zoomed right in, it really shocked me all over again.

Reactions: 17
What is this job she needs to start at 8am? Does she really mean she wants childcare from 8am to give her a break. I get that especially if your child has been up since pre 5am but don't pretend it's for work.

Please don’t let your children eat ice cream on the play equipment.

Glad Ada turned out not to have allergies because with those parents she’d be in trouble. As it is, only other children might suffer.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.