Ashley James #48 She wants her friends pyjama distance and to forget her kids existence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love how she’s saying she likes to start work at 8 to get “ ahead ” of everyone else 🤣🤣🤣 I know plenty have 5 am / 6am starts practically every day 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Ash last week: I’m going to compress all my work so I can enjoy my time with Ada

Ash today: I’ve increased Ada’s childcare
Anyone in Wandsworth please keep an eye out for the new routine of Ash’s juggle… aka spot her grab Ada from the pram, quickly take a grinning selfie while trying to break her legs going down the slide together, then stuff her back in the pram ready to drop off with her ad hoc nanny. Or even better, nanny is stood at the bottom of the slide ready to receive. Then rush home ready for to strip off for that 8am start 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
God these oh I’m so ugly and self conscious followed by 50000 selfies of her dolled up to the 9s are so exhausting now.

Reactions: 23
Complaining about girls shorts being too short, just buy ‘boy’ shorts??? But no, because they’re not pink or floral enough.

Reactions: 16
Christ almighty. I've just crawled out the Jay Slater rabbit hole and you know what? I think Ashley James is the most intelligent and rational person on the internet. That is how bad that rabbit hole is. DO NOT GO THERE. funny as duck but if you have small children depending on you it's a no no. Ashley would love it..

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did nobody tell her you can shop in the boy section? Ash, please don’t start lecturing about standards in kid’s clothes. You dress Ada up like a doll in dresses and tights and impractical shoes. You are part of the problem. (Also she bought Ad tiny shorts last year without complaint??)
IMG_6403.jpeg

IMG_6404.jpeg

Reactions: 9
Also her complaint seem to be Ada’s huge, often overflowing bulging nappy doesn’t fit in the shorts and she blames the shorts rather than changing her kid’s nappy more often.
let’s face it, Ashley doesn’t give a tit about how short or practical the shorts are. She’s had Ada in puffy impractical dresses all through the crawling stage and bought her denim hot pants and flip flops at a few months old 🤯

Reactions: 19
Ada wasn’t wearing a nappy in the paddling pool so that lovely gifted Scandiborn pool is going to have god knows what in it 🤢 She wont bother cleaning it out or disinfect it

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Ada wasn’t wearing a nappy in the paddling pool so that lovely gifted Scandiborn pool is going to have god knows what in it 🤢 She wont bother cleaning it out or disinfect it
I hate to break it to you but swim nappies don’t hold in wee anyway…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Ada is potty trained isn’t she, she goes and does a wee on the potty every single night according to Ash 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.