Ashley James #48 She wants her friends pyjama distance and to forget her kids existence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed. 8am is bordering on a late start in my office 🤣
I know she was probably talking about her “ industry ” but it came across so smug. Like she’s so superior and has to grind harder than anyone else when in reality does duck all 🥴🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I know she was probably talking about her “ industry ” but it came across so smug. Like she’s so superior and has to grind harder than anyone else when in reality does duck all 🥴🤣
my little boy had a drs apt today at 9. I started work at 5.15 this morning, took him to the drs and am now trying to fit more work in whilst he naps and then *shock horror* his dad is taking a half day to look after him this afternoon whilst I go to a meeting I couldn’t get out of or rearrange….meanwhile trash started at 8 and wants a medal for it…(I don’t want a medal but I do want a gin and it’s only 12.10 🫣).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Isn’t the entertainment industry even less likely to be 9-5???
Ashley can hardly brag about how early she starts work and when she also then does PT, shopping, errands, getting her nails done etc in her “work day”.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So she had some trainers made for him but doesn’t think it necessary to address his W sitting??

Reactions: 17
Ada outed her with the Nike box in the background as well. Who were those trainers for?

Reactions: 7
my little boy had a drs apt today at 9. I started work at 5.15 this morning, took him to the drs and am now trying to fit more work in whilst he naps and then *shock horror* his dad is taking a half day to look after him this afternoon whilst I go to a meeting I couldn’t get out of or rearrange….meanwhile trash started at 8 and wants a medal for it…(I don’t want a medal but I do want a gin and it’s only 12.10 🫣).
I hear you. She has nooooo idea! I often log in at 6am to check emails and get ahead of the day, in between getting me then my child prepped for the day. Then crazy school run and dash to
The office ahead of a long and busy 9 hour and no break day. All these influencers wouldn’t last a day in a normal working and family life/juggle environment. Still do it with a smile! I think they think checking emails is just gazing at a screen, not actually having to DO anything with the content of the emails (involving using your brain) and as for the documenting ‘day of meetings blah blah’, there is really nothing glamorous about meetings, they just shorten your ‘actual’ work window, add to the list and usually require out of hours prep. 🥹🥹

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It’s concerning how impressed she is with really typical kid behaviour. If I spoon fed, none of my children would have eaten. Of course children want to feed themselves before they can do it properly, how else do they learn?

The length of time it took Ada to go from walking a few steps to full time walking at her age is a pretty good indicator that she probably isn’t all that determined and is quite cautious. Doesn’t fit the narrative Ash is trying to paint.
IMG_6427.jpeg

---
Curious how an essentially mute toddler can be described as optimistic 🤔

Reactions: 23
She can’t even say anything ‘nice’ about her kids without complementing herself 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Haven’t had a chance to comment but you guys, as usual, have nailed it 👏🏼
Working ‘early’ @ 8am 😂😂
Ada wanting to self feed but not knowing how - How does she think anyone learns anything?!
The bed that looks an absolute uncomfortable mess her trad wife turned down.
Going down a slide with Ada on her knee.
Narc post about who the kids look like. It’s a 50/50 chance but somehow TNB’s green eyes won. “Being in the thick of it with breastfeeding” like she’s the only woman in the planet to do so.
“I’m so ugly because my face looks fat.”
Mentioning again Martin Lewis being nice about her.
All the usual Ashley shite showing how self absorbed, unknowledgable, contradictory and hypocritical she is.

Two more observations if I may.
Her usually absent parents are around a lot more when she is lacking childcare. Coincidence?
Sad to see her barely engaging with/not replying to Alf while filming him open the shoes, just filming him for content.

Reactions: 14
It’s concerning how impressed she is with really typical kid behaviour. If I spoon fed, none of my children would have eaten. Of course children want to feed themselves before they can do it properly, how else do they learn?

The length of time it took Ada to go from walking a few steps to full time walking at her age is a pretty good indicator that she probably isn’t all that determined and is quite cautious. Doesn’t fit the narrative Ash is trying to paint.
View attachment 3016165
---
Curious how an essentially mute toddler can be described as optimistic 🤔
Ada is just an average kid, girls tend to be ahead as well and she's not ahead at all (which is fine!! As long as they're encouraged / supported / not falling behind massively, it doesn't matter when it all happens) but it is funny that Ash is desperate for her to be this advanced medical marvel

Reactions: 17
Her describing Ada as being ‘fearless’ when she seems to approach stairs and playgrounds with typical toddler curiosity just highlights how held back Alf must be. Ada seems to be completely within the normal realms of toddler development- perhaps even a little slower to get there with speech and walking compared to some of her peers. So how must poor Alf have been if they think Ada is super advanced and determined?

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Just noticed she says Alf is more complex “like me”. Is she calling Tommy a simpleton?!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just noticed she says Alf is more complex “like me”. Is she calling Tommy a simpleton?!
I thought this was a nod to ND seeing as she’s self diagnosed with ADHD. She can’t ignore his needs for much longer. Either that or his nursery have had words and the whole ‘journey’ with Alf will be her next route of content. I really hope not. She’s the worst advocate for SEN 🤬

Reactions: 18
Ah Christ she IS pushing the neurodiversity angle of Alf…..its exactly what Mrs Hinch did before her kid’s big autism “reveal” 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Her describing Ada as being ‘fearless’ when she seems to approach stairs and playgrounds with typical toddler curiosity just highlights how held back Alf must be. Ada seems to be completely within the normal realms of toddler development- perhaps even a little slower to get there with speech and walking compared to some of her peers. So how must poor Alf have been if they think Ada is super advanced and determined?
She used to rave about how advanced Alf is though when doing things at the latter end of normal. She hasn’t got a clue

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.