Ashley James #48 She wants her friends pyjama distance and to forget her kids existence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not being funny but given Ashley’s sudden bajillionaire status she could’ve atleast stretched to treating them to a night with Swifty like the rest of the world.

Tight arse
She can't even book Abba tickets, I doubt she'll be able to cope with getting Taylor Swift tickets 😂 imagine thr drama of her being put on the waitlist, THE Ashley James on the waitlist, guyyyyssssss how do I get off the waitlist, the ticket place won't help me

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not being funny but given Ashley’s sudden bajillionaire status she could’ve atleast stretched to treating them to a night with Swifty like the rest of the world.

Tight arse
I'm a Taylor Swift fan but I'm sick of the bleeping sight of her and that neanderthal bloke she's with now.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Half expecting a story complaining about ‘gimme a man after midnight’

No woman wants a man! Shut up Abba! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I know Stacey Solomon is criticised for various things but she literally has a massive house with lots of space for the children to play outside of London and does just fine with her work and life. She has a pool! Ashley could never!

Reactions: 21
I know Stacey Solomon is criticised for various things but she literally has a massive house with lots of space for the children to play outside of London and does just fine with her work and life. She has a pool! Ashley could never!
And it’s less than a ten minute drive from Ashley’s house in Brentwood. Stacey even went to the same soft play with the pastel pink coloured slide one weekend

Reactions: 16
And she got it cheaper than 1.6m AND could make profit if she ever sold it.

Reactions: 12
Yep, was going to mention the price. She also has friends visit wayyyy more frequently than Ash despite living sooo far away from the big city (although not hard when Ash sees friends never).

If I lived in London, I would love having a friend with a big house in the country where we could escape for a weekend and see some green and breathe the fresh air!

Reactions: 17
Yes I was looking at Stacey’s house, garden and pool today and it blows my mind how anyone would choose to pay more to live with kids in a terrace in Wandsworth 🤯

Reactions: 17
Yes I was looking at Stacey’s house, garden and pool today and it blows my mind how anyone would choose to pay more to live with kids in a terrace in Wandsworth 🤯
Ashley hasn’t grown up and puts her own needs before those of her kids. Stacey chose a house based on being a a family and how she wants space for her kids to grow whereas Ashley isn’t bothered about raising children or wanting the best for them, she’s only bothered by her own needs.,

Reactions: 23
If I lived in London, I would love having a friend with a big house in the country where we could escape for a weekend and see some green and breathe the fresh air!
My parents moved from London to have kids. They did up houses with land in an area 1.5-2hrs drive out. Our childhood was a largely friends and family coming to stay. Everyone getting stuck in, digging something up or knocking it down, Bbqs in summer, woodland walks and baking in winter. Nearly all of those friends & family eventually moved this way. I’ll give you it was the 80s/90s so more accessible and a lot of very hard work plus they’d have made money on their London property if they’d stayed over the same period but it was a lifestyle.

You’d think growing up on a farm in beautiful countryside with parents that grafted she’d appreciate it but she’s like the 18 years olds so desperate to move to the bright lights of the city who resented their ‘little life’ in the country…. But soon realised the privilege of being born into an environment many crave and gravitated came back.
She has some deep hatred of her past I think and still romanticises lOnDoN as the land of opportunity while Northumberland is dead end, nothing to offer.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
How many times is she going to mention that Martin Lewis was nice to and about her? UGH we get it Ash someone gave you a compliment, get over it 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Why would she upload that last pic of Ada? She’s obviously all snuggled down and then a massive flash comes along. Just why would you do it!? Poor kid.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Ad looks so much like Tommy! Speaking of which is he away somewhere this wknd? Hence needing her parents to help?

Reactions: 10
Crying at Abba 😂 everyone has fun there, she must have looked a right weirdo stood crying.

I don't think Girls Aloud has sold well . I was offered free tickets and when I checked the seats, there were SO many available.
---
To add to the list of things that didn’t happen:
View attachment 3012818
She means literally bumping into people, London parks are crowded compared to Essex parks 😂

I love she mentions getting their social life back. All they've done is go to parks, exactly what they did in Essex, and not even with friends (other than Nanny Jas).

Where are Tommy’s parents? Why is Ash hanging out with her parents all of a sudden?

Her social life is Jas and her parents (who don’t live in London)

Reactions: 13
I think it’s nice that she took her parents to ABBA to say thank you but I think it’s weird she took her mum to Girls Aloud. I really doubt her mum is into them. It would have been an ideal opportunity to treat a friend her own age. But maybe Ash’s mum (do we know her name?) likes a freebie too.
I don’t think Tommys away. He’s on babysitting duty - sorry, looking after his own kids, - because he had 2 hours off to watch the football the other day.

First month in London since the last first month she lived in London and so far she’s gone to Abba with her parents 😂

She’s been given GA tix cause the world is at Taylor Swift! Does she have no friends to take 🤣

Why does she say ‘they’re as nice as you’d hoped’? She said this about Alison Hammond and Cat. Did she presume these people were arseholes? Says more about her than them 🥴

Ada must be bleeping sweating if she’s keeping black blackout blinds down in the day. Idiot 🙄

And I must say, her captions are sounding more and more childlike. It’s bizarre. The fangirling at TM has to stop and professionalism has to kick in at some point. It’s embarrassing.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.