Ashley James #48 She wants her friends pyjama distance and to forget her kids existence

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Us mum's always make it work don't we"

I would love to see her actually juggle the amount every other parent does. She's a hands off aunt at best

Reactions: 25
Well she sleeps in her buggy. They've both only ever napped in prams. I have never understood that 🙈🙈 If at home, mine would be put in their cots to nap, made night time easier as it was a place they knew was for sleep.

Reactions: 11
Just realised who TNB reminds me of and it’s that Rowan the cult guy in coronation street 😂

• Haha
lol oh that really hard mum juggle of… getting ready and eating breakfast while one child is out the house all day long 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
2 things
1. Fuckin hell I wish my “work” as a mum only involved putting my makeup on
2. The hair 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 19
She’s clearly glued to a screen while eating her post nap snack. Could she not sit and eat with her and talk about it, what colour it is etc? No of course not - must make content out of absolutely everything! Poor kids having a phone in their face every moment.

Reactions: 16
I think that’s the first ‘meal’ we’ve seen created by Ash for a child.

Also, Alf is almost 3 1/2 and Ada is 15 months, if Ash and TNB didn’t eat tit AllPlants and cereal for dinner, they could eat the same thing. Even - now hold on here - eat together!!

Reactions: 13
‘Alf does love his pushchair’

He’s three and a half Ash, how long are you going to keep him contained in it?! He could have been introduced to a buggy board yonks ago. I’ll bet hardly any of his peers are shunted right to the door of their nursery in a buggy.

Reactions: 21
How are Alf and Coco at the same nursery but there’s no room for Ad? Aren’t Coco and Ad around the same age?

I think that’s the first ‘meal’ we’ve seen created by Ash for a child.

Also, Alf is almost 3 1/2 and Ada is 15 months, if Ash and TNB didn’t eat tit AllPlants and cereal for dinner, they could eat the same thing. Even - now hold on here - eat together!!
I think its the 1st breakfast shes ever made her as she would be in childcare for 7am!! 🙈🙈🙄🙄😂😂

Reactions: 13
Imagine sitting with the kids watching the TV at the end of the day whilst your other half films it for you. It’s all so contrived and creepy somehow! Why does every normal moment have to be shared? It’s quite boring and also bizarre.

Reactions: 32