Ashley James #48 She wants her friends pyjama distance and to forget her kids existence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
jas isn't looking after Ada is she? Have I missed something?
It’s my theory. She said she had no childcare, low and behold suddenly she has Ad hoc childcare when Jas lives round the corner (in ash’s flat) Makes sense to me anyway 😂

Reactions: 10
Ada- buggy-playground-buggy-carted around so she doesn’t fiddle with the cupboard-high chair-buggy-poky playroom-sofa-highchair-bed

She’ll be no different to Alf, contained as much as possible.
My little girl is almost Ads age, and she would kick off if she was contained this much

Reactions: 11
Odd that Alfs had a YouTube ban for almost a year and yet asked for Mrs Rachael randomly. Almost unbelievable that he’s ever had a ban 😂
---
It’s my theory. She said she had no childcare, low and behold suddenly she has Ad hoc childcare when Jas lives round the corner (in ash’s flat) Makes sense to me anyway 😂
And Jas is free in the afternoons to be in the park with Ashley and Ada, but her own child is in nursery. It’s all so weird.

Reactions: 17
How are Alf and Coco at the same nursery but there’s no room for Ad? Aren’t Coco and Ad around the same age?
I think Coco is about 6 months older. I think she said Ada was too young for that nursery yet.

I thought the idea that Jas was in the pink flat was far fetched but I can well believe it now. Why would Ash be prepping to shoot if she had to supervise Ada all day, she must have help.

Reactions: 8
I think Ada is going to a little Montessori that take them from 18months and physically able. Which Ada will not be if she keeps carting her around and not letting her explore properly. At that age all mine wanted to do was run free, I spent so many days on commons/parks so they could do that safely. She’s got acres of green space in her locality to do this.

Reactions: 14
Obsessed with a pram? It's a pram, just like any other ffs. Using your child to get yourself ANOTHER freebie? Let's face it, she doesn't have any of the others she's been gifted. I reckon they're long gone by now.

I know they're not all the same, but my kid is a few weeks older than Ad, and he is FERAL. Highchair? Pfft, forget it. Pram? Hell no. You can just about wrestle him in if he's got a piece of toast in his hand. Imo, the consistent use of screens is keeping them placid.
I was having a very difficult day yesterday, so I let him watch the iPad at dinner. The kid who usually feeds himself, happily making a mess and exploring his food, sat there and let me spoon feed him the entire meal. A complete zombie.
So same with the pram, right? Alfie probably loves his pram so much because he knows he can sit and watch tv in there. An easy life for the kid who struggles with his mobility.
And Ada, who is supposedly this go-getter, this "old soul" who's been here before on this earth, is gonna end up exactly the same way. It's so sad. Ash is the one who takes the easy way out with her children because she doesn't know how to parent them.
I will never understand how her favourite time of day is when they're immobile in front of the tv and about to go to bed. She doesn't realise what she's putting out there - what she's saying about herself.

I watched my 2.5 yo virtually sprint up our slippery wooden stairs clutching 5 fairies, a toothbrush and toothpaste this morning and thought of Alf ☹ I did offer to help her but no… “my do it!”

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Nick is on a link instead of in the studio, and it’s working so well because Ash can’t interrupt him
---
“People say things online that they wouldn’t be brave enough to say behind closed doors”

I’m not sure that’s what she meant 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Pyjama-distance dweller here. This is all so weird, seeing pictures of her on my turf… I’m obviously not going to put it here because those kids deserve any final shreds of privacy she will allow them but it’s terrifyingly obvious which park they go to, and adding this to a clue in Alf’s settling in photo, I now know which nursery he and Coco go to (and it ain’t fancy!) Thinking of that post one of you shared the other day, there is nothing left we don’t know about these kids and it’s so unsafe and such a horrible way to grow up 💔 She’s basically doxxing Jas and Coco too at this point.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Amazing how she has “no childcare” for Ada and here she is on this morning. Almost like she’s making it up so she can post more about THE JUGGLE.
---
I mean we all knew it was nuts at the time, but I have a just turned 6 month old who is freshly weaning, like a spoonful at a time of some pure and it blows my mind that she put Ada in childcare at this point when she didn’t eat and also didnt take a bottle!! I actually can’t fathom it when looking at my own baby. It is seriously so much more cruel than I realised at the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Pyjama-distance dweller here. This is all so weird, seeing pictures of her on my turf… I’m obviously not going to put it here because those kids deserve any final shreds of privacy she will allow them but it’s terrifyingly obvious which park they go to, and adding this to a clue in Alf’s settling in photo, I now know which nursery he and Coco go to (and it ain’t fancy!) Thinking of that post one of you shared the other day, there is nothing left we don’t know about these kids and it’s so unsafe and such a horrible way to grow up 💔 She’s basically doxxing Jas and Coco too at this point.
The waterproof trousers jumped at me in Alf’s photo because it’s not something he’s ever ever worn - or had need to wear! - so I assumed they were for nursery…

Reactions: 12
What do TM see in her? That was so wooden. So awkward. Awful. She adds NOTHING to the show. Talking about going to the loo when you need 5 minutes from your kids… she’s a complete parody at this point. The budding politician rushing into Parliament who’s open that the doormat puts the kids to bed, didn’t watch a massive election debate.

“Had to put the Dyson heater back on”. Oh duck off #Ad.

Get. Her. Off.

Don’t get me started on how uncomfortable and burnt out Alf was in her TV story last night. That boy is desperate for stability, routine, comfort and help. Not a bleeping phone in the face so Mummy can look like she likes her children 💔

What did she say about heating? I didn't watch TM today
They were talking about the weather and she said

“my kids have been just in their sleep sacks and no pjs, but now they’re back in pjs too. I’ve even had to put the Dyson heater on again!”

Let’s not forget these are the #gifted sleeping bags
IMG_7892.jpeg

And the #gifted heater is about £400. She has at least two.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.