Ashley James #48 She wants her friends pyjama distance and to forget her kids existence

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A wonderful post by an Irish Dr that advocates for children’s privacy on social media. This will be Alf & Ada in the future.
Dr Niamh is constantly calling out influencers. I’d say they all have her blocked. The Irish ones do anyway. She’s brill 🤣

Reactions: 15
I wonder how old the kids will be before they aren’t confined to one room. Surely Alf is old enough to be trusted to roam around the house freely now? My three year old would kick right off if I blocked him in to one small room in the house. 😂

Reactions: 16
A wonderful post by an Irish Dr that advocates for children’s privacy on social media. This will be Alf & Ada in the future.
It's so sad that people can't see the damage that they're doing with sharing so much of their children online, but once children have lost trust in their parents I don't think it can ever be properly rebuilt....and Ashley may find this out the hard way

Reactions: 13
wow this is a really sad and scary read

as a Mother how could you not read something like this and re-consider how much information you post on the internet 😢

Reactions: 16
I wonder how old the kids will be before they aren’t confined to one room. Surely Alf is old enough to be trusted to roam around the house freely now? My three year old would kick right off if I blocked him in to one small room in the house. 😂
my three year old would just move whatever was in the way and open the door 😂

I don’t think Alf is physically capable though 😟

• Sad
Reactions: 18
So would my one year old!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Sharing a photo of a birthday, first day at school I don’t see as a huge problem but sharing illnesses, struggles, bath time I have serious worries about.

Reactions: 22
She really is done with motherhood, isn't she? She's papped the kids off for six days so she can swan about while other people unpack and set up her new home, disappeared for a weekend as soon as the kids arrived and now she's barely back 24 hours and she can't wait to put one in nursery and get the other to sleep. Oh but lets not forget the quality time she's spent with then in front of the huge telly. Top notch parenting there.

I didn't comment at the time but when she put up the video of the kids seeing the house for the first time poor Alf was rolling about in what was obviously peed in trousers, god love him. I'm sure someone mentioned before they'd noticed it in another video. I get that kids have accidents when potty training or even leak through a nappy but jeso she could at least have changed him before she shared it with the world. Poor kids.

Where is the safeguarding or just general respect for their privacy and dignity?

Reactions: 25
my three year old would just move whatever was in the way and open the door 😂

I don’t think Alf is physically capable though 😟
How do kids have such incredible strength!? Mine will drag their play kitchen about like an ant with a donut 😂

Yesterdays reel was one of the biggest eye rolls yet. Made me laugh she used the word “traveller” which surely has a different meaning, war correspondent, politician, popstar 😂
She seems to be living in the 70s. In 1971 it was 23%, 75% of mothers worked in 2021. Why does she ignore that?
“Do what makes you happy” smacks of privilege and contradicts her own statement about affordability of being SAHM.
Just comes off as a messy ‘look at me’ post.

Reactions: 18
She really is done with motherhood, isn't she? She's papped the kids off for six days so she can swan about while other people unpack and set up her new home, disappeared for a weekend as soon as the kids arrived and now she's barely back 24 hours and she can't wait to put one in nursery and get the other to sleep. Oh but lets not forget the quality time she's spent with then in front of the huge telly. Top notch parenting there.

I didn't comment at the time but when she put up the video of the kids seeing the house for the first time poor Alf was rolling about in what was obviously peed in trousers, god love him. I'm sure someone mentioned before they'd noticed it in another video. I get that kids have accidents when potty training or even leak through a nappy but jeso she could at least have changed him before she shared it with the world. Poor kids.

Where is the safeguarding or just general respect for their privacy and dignity?
Yes, he was clearly left in those trousers for an extended period while she traipsed around the house making content.

Reactions: 11
Yes, he was clearly left in those trousers for an extended period while she traipsed around the house making content.
Absolutely no-one stepped in to help him as usual, how ridiculous is that! There were at least 3 adults around him 😤 he must’ve been so uncomfortable. At his age he should be able to take the wet clothes off himself but probably isn’t able to but hey he will catch up in his own time…

• Sad
Reactions: 12
This is terrifying - especially the part about the pretend uncle. Any one of us could have lifted Alf or Ada from their Essex nursery due to Ashley's lack of safeguarding.

I actually listened to Em Clarkson's podcast that she has & she had Chessie King on (but that's a whole other tattle thread) and she spoke about why she didn't show her daughter's face. And that part of the podcast was so interesting, obviously with her dad being Jeremy Clarkson - her and her siblings have been in the public eye since they were little & she just said she categorically didn't want that for her kid. At the time she was a kid, no one knew the extent of social media (and for that reason she isn't angry at her parents) but if it was up to her, she wouldn't have had consented to her parents sharing her photos.

I wish there was a law in place to protect influencer's kids (like France, I think) as there is not even a guarantee that the money they make from their kids goes to their kids!

Reactions: 17
I think Ashley genuinely believes she can do whatever she wants with her children, and that by buying a house (in London 🙄) that’s enough in terms of them benefiting from any income that they generate for her.

Reactions: 9
I think Ashley genuinely believes she can do whatever she wants with her children, and that by buying a house (in London 🙄) that’s enough in terms of them benefiting from any income that they generate for her.
She’s ‘joked’ before about Alf owing her rent for the next 18 years.
I think she’ll have some money paid to them as a tax dodge then wouldn’t be surprised if she justifies anything else as deserved for looking after them.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
She’s ‘joked’ before about Alf owing her rent for the next 18 years.
I think she’ll have some money paid to them as a tax dodge then wouldn’t be surprised if she justifies anything else as deserved for looking after them.
Ooh good reminder to check Companies House for the business in their names

Reactions: 6