Ashley James #48 She wants her friends pyjama distance and to forget her kids existence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God the way Alfie looks so uncomfortable in her last story and pulls his little top down when he’s being filmed 😩 meanwhile she’s still giving awkward Auntie vibes in that bleeping Daisy cardi. Get in the BIN

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
She’s desperate now trying to find reasons the new house is better than the old house…Ad loves one of the kitchen cupboards!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Imagine sitting with the kids watching the TV at the end of the day whilst your other half films it for you. It’s all so contrived and creepy somehow! Why does every normal moment have to be shared? It’s quite boring and also bizarre.
“TNB, Film me being a great mum!”

bleeping ridiculous enabler.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Honest to duck, what sort of nutter thinks ‘ah yeah I’ll just sit on the sofa with my kids tonight and get my partner to film it and I’ll flutter my eyelashes while pretending ThIs Is OuR nOrMaL lIFE’ get a bleeping grip Ashley.

Reactions: 28
Poor Alf. Isn’t “Miss Rachel” more appropriate for Ada’s age group?

Her parenting style for Alf is restricting him more than those too-small PJs and the buggy she always has him in 🙄

Reactions: 14
I don’t know what annoys me more, the fluttering of the eyelashes or the staring into the camera when she’s supposedly spending quality time with the kids.
No response to Alf saying mama but she gushes over Ada saying it (surely Alf should have a much bigger vocabulary though) 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Back on This Morning tomorrow! It’ll take her no time at all from her new London pad!! (I guessed this but I think it’s even longer from her actual house)

Oh wait.
Yep, it's even further from her house! Unless they send a car, but can't imagine they would for a Z lister who appears for 10 mins

IMG_2098.jpeg

Reactions: 4
I think keeping Ada back from childcare has been 1) a financial decision meaning they have stretched themselves to the max and 2) a caniving way of leaning into her target audience - motherhood. It will be agency managing all of this. I notice she hasnt said as many unpleasant things about alf etc. all for the gram

Reactions: 11
I think keeping Ada back from childcare has been 1) a financial decision meaning they have stretched themselves to the max and 2) a caniving way of leaning into her target audience - motherhood. It will be agency managing all of this. I notice she hasnt said as many unpleasant things about alf etc. all for the gram
100%! I’d love to know their set up with Jas and the childcare/mortgage on the flat. Is Jas paying the flat mortgage and if so she must be working full time, so how does she have time to look after Ada? Or is Ash paying for the flat on top of £7k+ for the house but getting Ada’s childcare for free? None of the move makes sense. They watch TV in the playroom after the kids are in bed for duck sake 😂

Reactions: 12
100%! I’d love to know their set up with Jas and the childcare/mortgage on the flat. Is Jas paying the flat mortgage and if so she must be working full time, so how does she have time to look after Ada? Or is Ash paying for the flat on top of £7k+ for the house but getting Ada’s childcare for free? None of the move makes sense. They watch TV in the playroom after the kids are in bed for duck sake 😂
jas isn't looking after Ada is she? Have I missed something?

Reactions: 2
Ada- buggy-playground-buggy-carted around so she doesn’t fiddle with the cupboard-high chair-buggy-poky playroom-sofa-highchair-bed

She’ll be no different to Alf, contained as much as possible.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I've never seen such dishevelled kids in my entire life. To think they live in a 1.6 million quid house.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Came to comment on todays stories but everything’s been covered. Work juggle being make up & hair, Ada sleeping in the hooded coat, snack preparation she thought worthy of filming being bleeping toast and fruit, Ada’s distant look, zoned out to TV while eating, finally considering a buggy board at 3.5….
Why do we all see it but others don’t?! Do they not know Alfie’s age, are they just happy she’s not scratch making courgette muffins because it’s sO rElAtAbLe but not realising everything they eat is zero effort?

@InTheDollsHouse 37 weeks pregnant, even the Amazon description has done me in 😂
@JarvisCockerSpaniel We love a Julia Donaldson but not got these, thank you. Stick Man always gets me.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Ada’s shoes always look too big and clumpy for her legs and she looks like she’s not solid on her feet. They carry her most of the time too I think. It’s weird.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.