Ashley James #47 Thicker than icing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see they weren’t on the ‘top table’ 🤣🤣
Poor No balls would have been gutted.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sian is announcing her replacement for the showbiz segment on TM whilst she’s on maternity. Please don’t let it be Ash!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Alf and Roman are the same/similar age, right? How can she not see the way Roman is interacting with the other guests and dancing on tables (her latest stories) and realise that given Alf can't even get up 2 steps inside their home and he is a million miles away from where he should be in terms of physical ability 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 16
The way she’s standing on her tip toes in flat sandals like she should be wearing heels and nearly falling over 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Her dancing with Roman 🤣 Awkward Aunty Ash

• Haha
Alf and Roman are the same/similar age, right? How can she not see the way Roman is interacting with the other guests and dancing on tables (her latest stories) and realise that given Alf can't even get up 2 steps inside their home and he is a million miles away from where he should be in terms of physical ability 😔
Admitting he has issues would be a blight on her. I think that’s the crux of it tbh.

Reactions: 14
Why couldn't they take Alf and Ada with them?! Roman, Lilah (I think?!) and the other Thomas' kids are all there! Alf would have had Roman to play with ... Ada would have had Liliah etc. I do wonder though, if that environment would be too much for Alf.

From Lucy's stories - Roman is around crowds / family / parties a lot. She does take them a lot of place .... the same cannot be said for Trash! So maybe it was the kindest thing to do, leaving him at home with NNB? If Alf is neurodivergent he could potentially really struggle with the amount of people / the noise / the food etc. and I don't think Trash would want to nurture and care for him (she'd probably fume that he wasn't 'normal' like Roman).

It also gave me a little chuckle this morning that my kid has to go to the dentist - he smashed his face off a metal pole yesterday & we want to get him checked by a dentist, you know, because common sense! Not that Trash would ever think to do that. Even when I think i'm a shite parent, my bad days are better than her good days.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I noticed in one of the Thomas family stories that Tommy was yet again enjoying himself and Ash was stood next to him filming. She must be so boring to hang out with.

Is that Richard related to the Thomas family? He looks so much like them. It's his birthday too and instead of enjoying himself, he's up there with his guitar, Chris Fountain playing the bongo's and the kid screeching Lady Gaga.

Reactions: 10
She always has to make such a big deal out of doing the “child free” stuff.
We get it Ash, you hate being labelled a mum.
Well, WTAF did you have kids for then?!!

Reactions: 19
I noticed in one of the Thomas family stories that Tommy was yet again enjoying himself and Ash was stood next to him filming. She must be so boring to hang out with.

Is that Richard related to the Thomas family? He looks so much like them. It's his birthday too and instead of enjoying himself, he's up there with his guitar, Chris Fountain playing the bongo's and the kid screeching Lady Gaga.
I thought that too. In all the snippets we’ve seen of her she isn’t doing much, just blending into the background and filming. She’s just really socially awkward and TNB must’ve seen it as a break from her demands at home and gone for it (surrounded by good looking blokes 🥴) Richard isn’t related to them. They’ve been close friends for years.

Reactions: 7
I can’t imagine anyone would want to interact with her at these kinds of events. Probably think she’d use them for content and take offence to whatever they do or say.

Reactions: 10
She always has to make such a big deal out of doing the “child free” stuff.
We get it Ash, you hate being labelled a mum.
Well, WTAF did you have kids for then?!!
It’s so dumb, because she posted that right after a bunch of stories of her playing with…a child.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.